sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"yes ?"she looked up from her phone with a confused expression on her face .

"I need to help with sum ."i whispered again .

"With ?,and why you whispering for ?"she asked me sitting up .

"Finna prank Debo ,and Imma post it on my YouTube ."i smirked .

"So how we gone do this ?"

ఌఌఌ

"So y'all like I said I'm kinda scared ,and I got my sister friend from school here to help me ,introduce yourself ."i said putting the camera on him .

We were finna prank Debo and we was outside planning it and I got Cece friend from down the road to be in on it ,and Cece was in the house making sure Debo was still  sleep .

"Yo ,yo ,it's ya boy Ej ,go follow me on da gram at ejwinninshit ."Ej said before I put the camera back on me .

"Okay let's go ,I'm finna set the camera."i said walking in the house with Ej behind me .

I set the camera in a hidden place in the living room and I had two others ,one in my room where he was sleep and one outside just incase .

"He still sleep ."she whispered before sitting on the opposite couch .

"So Ej put your arm around my shoulder and we gone be on the chair and Imma lay my head on you ."I said .

"You sho Debo ain yo nigga ?,ca-"he started before I shushed him .

"Shh."i said before I nodded at Cece and she went to the back where Debo was at .

"Haha your so funny ej ."I said loudly .

"Only for you "he played along before I smiled .

"Aye Cece what you mean it ai-"Debo came from the hall before he cut himself off and looked over at the couch .

"Oh he-"I started before he came over and stood infront of me and chuckled before looking over at Ej .

"Hoe how da fuck you gone bring this goof ass nigga in here when I'm here ?,that's how the fuck you coming Esani ?"he asked mugging the shit outta me .

"We ain't together so-"I started before he cut me off .

"Shut the fuck up yo ,that ain't the point ,I'm here sleep and you told me to come over and you got another nigga in here at the same time as me ,that's some shit Pookie ."he said pointing his finger at me .

"It ain't like you was here to chill ,you fell asleep and shit !"I said before I slightly looked over at ej and did the look for him to talk .

"Aye Debo ion know you was here ,I thought she sa-"Ej started before Debo cut him off .

"Nah it's cool lil bruh ,her ass just like that ,fool as fuck yo ."Debo said shaking his head before I shrugged and grabbed ej and grabbed his hand and act like we was bout to go to the back of the house .

"I'm out."I heard him say before he turned and walked out the door making me go outside with ej and Cece behind me .

He was about to get in his car before I ran over to the camera that was on the porch and came  over to him .

"It's a prank Debo !"I said putting the camera in his face before he almost pushed it out my hand .

I-

"Kashaiiii ,it's a prankkk."i  dragged pouting while he got in his car about to close his door .

"Debo to you ,now move away from my shit Pookie ."he said dryly before I frowned

I stood in the way of him closing his door making him stand up and look me dead in my eyes before wrapping his hands around my neck .

"Move out the fucking way ."he said lowly before I tried not to smirk .

I pulled at his shirt making him suck his teeth .

"Talk to the people."i said putting the camera in his face .

"Fuck dem people ."He said mugging the camera before I gasped .

"Y'all he ain't mean that but ,like and subscribe and allat for more videos ."i said before smiling in the camera and ending the video .

"Move Pookie so I can go B."he said sitting back down in his car .

"Fine ,but it was just a lil pranky prank ,why would I have some other boy here while I invited you here ,that's fool "

𝖫𝗆𝖺𝗈𝗈𝗈 .
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗀?
𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 ,𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗇 .
𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 🥲.

𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 💋 .