"That's for me to know and you find out ."I said smirking a lil before he squinted his eyes up at me .

"Mhmm."

"Next topic sir !"I said sticking out my tongue before he took the pancakes out the pan and put em on a plastic platter .

"Hell on."he said turning off the stove before getting the syrup out the cabinet and getting a paper plate to put his food on .

"You so mean all da time ,what's  with that papa ?"i asked him sitting at the bar on the bar stool .

"Shut up Esani ,talk to damn much ."he muttered drizzling the syrup and a lil on his sausages .

"See cause no ,I'm going to talk to my favorite grandparent ."I said before he gasped throwing a peice of sausage at me .

"Fuck you and Maggie ,shit ."he mumbled as I walked up stairs to their room .

"Maaa."I dragged before plopping on her bed before she looked up at me .

"Hey baby ."she said looking up from her phone as I caught a glimpse of what she was looking at ,she was on Facebook.

More like oldbook .

"When you got  here ?"she asked me turning off her phone .

"Ten minutes ago prolly "I said before looking down at my phone .

=======
𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈😑🖤.

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈😑🖤:𝗐𝗒𝖺

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾🖤:𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 ,𝗐𝗁𝗒 ?

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈😑🖤:𝗌𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗎 𝖼𝗄𝗎𝗓 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗄𝗁𝗂𝗅 𝖿𝖺 𝖺 𝗅𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾🖤:𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝖺😂

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈😑🖤:𝖥𝗎𝗑𝗄 𝗎𝗉

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾🖤:𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗇𝗇𝗇💀💀.
(read)

======
𝖣𝖠 4️⃣𝖶𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖲 🗣

𝖭𝗎𝗇𝗎👭🏾💞:𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗒😭.

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋⭐️:𝖶𝖧𝖠-👀

𝖢𝖾𝖼𝖾👯‍♀️:😧😧....

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾💗:𝖻𝗋𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗍....𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌 𝗇𝗎𝗇𝗎 .

𝖭𝗎𝗇𝗎👭🏾💞:𝗌𝗈𝗈 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄😔..

𝖭𝗎𝗇𝗎👭🏾💞:𝗂 𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗈 ,𝗃𝗎𝗌 𝖺 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀🥲.

𝖢𝖾𝖼𝖾👯‍♀️:𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒...𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒 💀

=====

I-

ఌఌఌ

"Debo!"I called out as I walked in his house .

"Upstairs!"he yelled back making me jog up stairs and go to his room .

"Why you wanted me to come ova ?"I asked him before plopping down on his bed .

"Shit ,to chill damn."he said closing his eyes making me stank face him .

"How we gonna chill ,when you sleep ?,slow bruh."I said before he opened up his eyes .

"Shut the fuck up bro ."he mumbled making me roll my eyes .

"You backwards kash ."I mumbled leaning back on his bed .

"Mhmmm."he mumbled before I looked up at the sealing before my eyes traveled over to him ,he was half sleep.

"Debooo."whispered crawling over to him ,he ain even move .

Bit-

"Kashai..."I whispered before his face turned into a light frown and he slowing opened up his eyes and stared at me .

"What Pookie ?"he asked in a raspy low voice .

"N-nothing "I said before he squinted at me and let out a light chuckle .

"Mann Pookie shut the fuck up B."he said before closing his eyes and I rolled my eyes and was about to get out the bed .

"Mane chill."he mumbled pulling me back down on the bed .

I watched as he closed his eyes before pulling me next to him making me tense up a lil bit .

"Go to sleep ."

Annoying ass nigga .

𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 💋.