I Wanted To Kiss You

We all walked onto the jet, We all took seats besides Sam who was on the phone with Torres.

"Donya Madani. She's a refugee, yeah." Sam said and then there was a moment of silence. I'm assuming Torres was responding. "Call me if you get a hit. Thanks Torres." Sam than hung up the phone and sat next to me, lacing his fingers with mine. Blush creeping onto my cheeks and butterflies filling my stomach instantly. We sat there for a moment, Sam and Bucky having a conversation while I just listened.

Sam's phone went off again as Zemo brought us food. "Okay. Thanks. Good work." Sam than hung up the phone. "They found Madani. Dead. She died in Riga a city near the Baltic Sea." Sam informed.

"I have a place we can go." Zemo piped up. "I for one, am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli." We all looked around at each other. "Oeznik, we're changing the course." Zemo stated.

We arrived in Riga and began walking to the safe house. Bucky stopped to do something but the rest of us continued on.

As soon as we entered the house, Zemo went into the bathroom and Sam dragged me into another room, I quickly took notice that there was a bed and my mind started running a mile minute. He shut the door and than just looked at me. "What do you need Wilson." I smiled.

"I just wanted to kiss you." He said all calmly, making my heart burst into happiness. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body closer to his. His lips moving against mine in a hungry passion.

We began walking backwards and he hit the bed. We immediately both stopped kissing and looked at each other. He looked at the bed and than me.

"Um...do you want to. We don't have to, if you don't want to. I don't wanna pressure you into anything, because I love you and will respect anything you choose..." I slammed my lips back on him and he smiled against mine. I felt him tug on my shirt and I lifted up my arms, he slipped it off of me and than just stared at bra, eyes in awe. I just smirked at him and looked at his shirt.

He looked down at it and took it off in one movement. Now I was the one staring, his chest looked it was sculpted by Gods. It was a masterpiece to look at. He slammed his lips back on mine and I pushed him farther back on the bed, I through my leg over his and was now straddling him.

His hands gripped my waist as I began to grind him, I could feel him start to grow beneath me and I let out a little moan.

He licked a long stripe from my collarbone to my neck. Making me let out a louder moan and he quirky covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh, we don't want Zemo or Bucky to hear." Sam whispered.

"I don't give a shit." I laughed and began grinding on him again. He let out a quiet groan and started kissing my neck again.

"Okay we still have to many clothes on." He whined.

"Well we can easily fix that." I smiled and un clipped my bra. I dropped it down next to me and he looked at it first than to me. His eyes fixated on my boobs.

"Holy..." He breathed out. I just smirked down at him and he wrapped his mouth around each of them, showing them each the same attention. I became a moaning mess and he placed his hand back on my mouth, doing his best to silence my moans.

I moved my body off of his and took off my pants, His eyes watching me intently, waiting for my every move. I began to take off my underwear.

"No!" He yelled. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him confused. "Leave those for me." He smirked.

"Oh." I smirked as well. He scooted father up on the bed and took off his pants. He than grabbed my waist and picked me up. We began making out sloppily and than he threw me on the bed. He crawled over top of me and his one hand traveled down my stomach and I felt his hand touch just above my underwear.

"Sam...do something." I whined.

"Like what sweetheart?" He kissed my inner thigh, making me squirm.

"Your fingers, tongue...I need something." I whined louder.

"So needy are we." He smiled and perched himself between my legs, spreading them apart. He hooked his fingers on either side of my thong and pulled them down, throwing them next to our pile of clothes. He kissed my inner thighs and moving closer and closer to my entrance.

He than latched onto my clit and I let out an embarrassedly loud moan. He lifted his head up to meet my eyes. "Can you be a good girl and be quiet?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "I can." I breathed out. He began kissing and sucking on my clit again and licked everyone he could, not leaving one area untouched.

I began biting my cheek and tongue to silence the moans, as his tongue was still doing wonders. I than felt one of his fingers thrust into me and I moaned loud. Not caring that Zemo and Bucky were on the other side of the door.

"Sam...I'm...I'm gonna cum." I gasped.

"Than do it." He demanded. I felt the pressure in my belly fill up even more and I came hard. Hard on his fingers and tongue. He slowly pulled his fingers from me, doing his best to be careful, from how sensitive I was at the moment. He kissed his way back to me and I watched as he licked his fingers clean.

"Damn you taste good sweetheart." He almost moaned at the taste. I was already wet again, from that sight alone. That was by far the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life.

"You are so hot." I smiled and planted my lips back on his, tasting myself on his tongue.

"Are you ready? Because I don't think I can wait any longer." He chuckled.

"I'm more than ready." I confirmed. He sat up and slipped off his boxers and I gasped at the sight of him.

"Wait..." He said all concerned. I sat up and looked at him.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I don't have a condom...shit." He groaned.

"It's okay...just pull out in time." I reassured. He nodded his head and climbed back over me. He slowly started to push into me and I gasped.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...yeah. Just give me a second." I stated. He nodded his head and rested his forehead against mine.

"It's okay take all the time you need." He reassured. I planted my lips on his and the kiss made the pain go away slightly.

"Sam...please move." I begged. He nodded his head bad slowly started to push more into me.

"Your beautiful." He complimented and began moving faster and faster. All the pain turning to pleasure after a few thrusts.

"Fu...fuck Ember...you feel so good around me." Sam moaned.

"Sam." I moaned. He began moving faster and he started kissing my boobs, adding to the sensations I was already feeling. "I'm close."

"Same here sweetheart." He thrusted harder and I came all over him.

"Fuck." He groaned loudly and quickly pulled out of me, all of it hitting my chest. He than collapsed next to me on the bed and he kissed me on the cheek. "You did amazing."

"You were amazing to." I smiled. I kissed him again and than he stood up. Walking towards a closet that was in the room. He ended up finding a towel and he brought over to me, I wiped off my chest as he started slipping back on his clothes.

"We can do that anytime again." Sam laughed.

"Oh...every hour if it's possible." I giggled along with him. I finished cleaning myself up and slipped back on my clothes. He grabbed my hand and then opened the door.

"You guys are so nasty." Bucky stated while he took a swig of his drink.

Me and Sam started laughing, as we sat down on the couch.