17: Wedding Night Disaster.

Start from the beginning

Trysta's heart was thumping loudly and she shivered more when the air hit her almost naked body which was now drapped with her black lingerie.

Xavier softly dropped her on the bed which was decorated with the rose petals.

He smirked when he see her laying there shivering with her chest frantically moving up and down and her eyes closed with her mouth parted like a thirsty sinner.

So beautiful and so mine.

He whispered to himself and went down near her and pressed a wet kiss on her milky white chest with his hawk eyes fixed on her hot and bothered face.

She arched her chest and bit her lips quite brutally.

So fucking submissive...!!

Throwing his blazer somewhere in the room he made himself comfortable beside her and caressed her red cheeks.

Just feeling his soft touches on her cheeks and nothing else, Trysta finally opened her eyes almost whining.

Heart rosed to her cheeks when she looked towards him and find him smirking with a amused glint in his eyes as he kept caressing her cheeks.

Having enough of her innocent begging looks he finally brought her small body over his and smashed his lips on hers.

He kept kissing her passionately with his sinister hands moving on her body shamelessly. While the innocent angel clung onto him like a monkey.

Strangely she couldn't have enough of the things her devil has started doing to her. All of the them felt so good to her that she wanted more of it.

She gasped when she felt him spanking her soft bum, only to get involved in the kiss more passionately.

She moaned and unknowingly grind again his hard and excited buddy.
He spanked her again when she broke the kiss and again grind her throbbing pussy against his painfully hard member.

He groaned at the neddy act of his naughty kitten and flipped themselves, so now she was under him with those swollen lips which were looking kissed thoroughly.

He was painfully hard and didn't wanted anything else but to make such a passionate love with his neddy kitten, that she can't even walk for a week, but he knew better than to do this.

He knew she is not ready yet. She still needs time, but her virgin body and her hormones are getting best of her.

He doesn't want to rush her in anything and just wanted to tease her form Teh very beginning. Which he did right now and will do a lot in future too.

But looking at the bold side of his kitten, has left him gobsmacked and so fucking horney that controlling himself at this point has got painfully hard for him.

He has already made his mind and has got himself a better plan of what he has to do form now and onn.

Xavier is one of a motherfucking selfish bastard, but taking advantage of his kitten's naivety is the last thing he would ever do or let anyone else do it.

Dropping his head In the crook of her neck, he gave her a big hickey, which made her moan his name more loudly.

Satisfied with his work he lift his head from her neck and bite her cheeks which made her jolt on her place.

Smirking he looked at her flushed face intensely and dared himself not to look down at her killer body.

"Fresh n up and sleep baby girl....waking up till late night is not very good." He whispered hoarsely and gave a fianl kiss on her forehead before getting up while adjusting his hard buddy.

Trysta was shocked and frustrated. She was feeling like pulling his hair and shouting at him. She frustratingly thrashed her hands here and there and she didn't even knew why she is behaving like this, but her frustration was getting best of her.

While xavier stripped him slef and turned onn the cold shower. Panting hard, he hold his throbbing shaft in his hand he jerked himself while imagining his kitten's same swollen lips around his balls.

Getting a good refreshing shower, he went out form the bathroom only in a fluffy white towel hanging around his hips.

As soon as he went in the room, he heard the faint sound of sobbing and he knew who is the perosn and reason behind it.

As for Trysta, she was feeling ashamed, vulnerable, frustrated and angry at the same time. She was feeling a desperate need of releasing something, but couldn't understand of what.

Everything was overwhelming for her and not able to understand anything, she couldn't controll her self but to snuggle herself in the pillow and took out her frustration while sobbing.

Xavier made his way closer to her and saw her curled up in a fetal position, with her head pressed in the pillow.

She was so busy in sobbing that she didn't even bother herself to hide her almost naked sexy fragile body.

Strangely he felt some kind of sadist satisfaction seeing cry for the release that only he can give her and no one else .

Going towards her, he pulled her body toward him only to get a vicious trashing movement of her hand. He raised his one eyebrow at the aggressive movement of his innocent kitten.

Having enough of her sobs, he didn't waste anymore time and took her body in his embrace like she is a child and took her in the bathroom.

She was still crying cutely while rubbing her nose. He prepared a sented bath for her and dropped her body in the bathtub carefully.

He was about to remove her lingerie but her stopped him while hugging herself. Xavier didn't like this at all but didn't said anything. Giving her a soft peek and a last look he went out form the bathroom and wore his boxer.

He waited for her to come out, which she did after taking her own sweet time. But there was something different in her attitude.

She applied body moisturizer slowly and her whole composer was calm. Xavier understand what she is doing and smiled to himself.

What I will do with you kitten...!!

After pampering her self, she wore her pj set and comfortably laid down on her side on the bed with her back towards him, and covered herself with the duvet.

After few minutes when she was almost asleep, xavier pulled her towards him. She protested about this but her sleepy state didn't let her do much.

"Shhh.....baby girl!! Sleep, you are tired." He whispered in her ear and softy kissed it before closing his eyes for the best sleep of his life.

***********

Published on- 02. 08. 2021

Hlw there readers !!

Fianlly I am back !!

As promised, here you go with another hot update.

Hope you all like it.

I will update next part very soon.

Don't forget to follow me on wattpad and on Instagram for further notice about my new stories and new updates.

Insta I'd- author_priyaraj

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.