"G-Good morning...how's your day" She is scary...just what kind of coffee have she drank just now.

("Just gonna give you five words...take good care of her").

"Yonghee...Oh...I'll be there in a minute, sis please let her in".

("You are lucky your reputation in this world got you out...I wouldn't forgive you that easily for what you've done to my parents"). Solar told her already, no wonder she's much more wild than before...and I doubt she know the reason why I've done that too.

"I promise you...I have a reason to do that, and Solar know why...and I have evidence too". She raised an eyebrow and look away, she probably don't want to ask me anything about that incident yet...but the truth will hit her one day.

"I'm ready...let's go Ms Moon".

"Wait for me in the car, I'll be there shortly". I look towards her sister and smirked.

"Your parents seems to be different from you, they aren't that lawful". I left her confused, she will know one day and she will know what I did was right.

"What did you say to my sister".

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing". Thank you Krystal...for making this awkward car ride to happen.

("Hi ladies, why don't we start looking into your size")

"So...what's up with the strange smirk on your face". Just what are you planning Krystal, if this put my entire life in danger you are paying for my medical fees.

("Plan A begin") Plan A...what plan A, what is she talking about.

"So...how do I look". I look over to Yongsun and oh my god, how am I blessed to even date that girl...she look like a beautiful rare gem that came walking towards us. A choker and a white off shoulder crop top showing off her nice shoulder, her abs is eye catching and my hands are begging to touch it...and a tight jeans showing off the perfect legs anyone wishes for.

"When you say revealing, I was honestly expecting to be in just a bra and probably a panty" Does she even know what she is doing to me right now... I can't breath seeing her in those.

("Yes, but that is for later"). What later...seriously why can't she just tell me what is she planning.

("Alright now...change to this, and Byul sweetheart change to this for me").

"But I wasn't— I mean sure". Jeez she is scary...what's up with her, what kind of outfit is this anyway.

She made me wear a tuxedo with one sleeve and a white office shirt under it with a red bow tie, it actually look great but why am I doing this again.

"I'm out...where is Solar". She pointed to another direction where solar was hiding behind the changing room not coming out.

("Solar just come out...it's not that bad").

"Easy for you to say...I ain't coming out". I went to her changing room and she slapped me...jeez I just wanted to drag her out, I mean whatever she's wearing can't be that bad...of course I could be wrong.

"KRYSTAL! She's wearing...THIS"! She is barely wearing a thing...a thin layer of cloth and she can't even hide her breast...worst a see through bra...and the shorts is a little too short.

"Pervert...stop staring".

"S-Sorry, Jung Krystal you said it's revealing yes...but this is too much".

("Jeez chill baby") She hugged me a nuzzle herself into my neck, what is she doing.

"Since when...are you that close".

("Since we had sex last night...she was so good").

"KRYSTAL! Solar please ignore her, you know I will never fuck anyone but you".

"I didn't say anything about that...I'm not jealous...totally not".

("Oh come on, you got to be a little jealous that your ex girlfriend fuck someone else") Krystal ran her hand through my hair and gave me a kiss on the cheek, great she said she will help me get her back but this is just not working.

"Why must I be jealous...she can fuck anyone and it's not my problem". She walked off and Krystal told me her plan, not a bad one actually.

Solar POV
I'm so jealous...who do that krystal think she is lingering around my ex girlfriend like this, and Byul actually fuck her...imagine how good Krystal felt last night.

"I'll change out of this". I grabbed my clothes and went to the dressing room, but actually I opened the door slightly to see what were they doing.

What are they talking about...what does she wants with my star, did she move on already...or is she just playing with me.

"Wait I should be happy she's finally moving on from me". But...I kinda don't want that to happen anymore, sure it's creepy and annoying at first but now...I really want her to flirt with me again....what are they even doing now....Krystal is leaning her body towards byul, wait is she trying to kiss her lips.

"NO DON'T EVEN TRY"! I slammed the door and ran towards her pulling Byul away from her and giving her a glare.

"Yong- Yongsun...what are you doing".

"Your lips are mine...no one is allowed to kiss it".

("Thank me later Byul").

"You stay away from my boss". I stood in front of her ready to attack and hey suddenly laughed.

("See I told you it would work, you got your girlfriend back"). I was confuse for a moment until realising that they tricked me...they purposely made me jealous.

"It's good to know you are still the jealous princess I spoiled back then".

"Y-You little...do you have any idea how scared I was that you might really kiss her".

"I'm sorry...but if you don't mind...can we start over again". Starting over again...from the beginning, just like good old times...creating our new memories together...as if...nothing ever happened.

"Of course...BUT...don't you dare kill someone to keep me safe...EVER AGAIN".

("NO! SOLAR STAY AWAY FROM THAT MURDERER")!

Great...trouble...