WINNERS OF 💎PARK JIMIN💎 CATEGORY

UwU I've read all your work ranging from cute and sweet Jimin to devil and hawt Jimin just like his personality on and off stage lmao.

The FIRST place winner is:
Heart | zyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🥇
Score: 96
You again lmao hi. I really love the concept of Jimin lacking a physical heart and the storyline is just *chef's kiss*
It's an awesome story and I hope the readers find it amazing! It deserves hundreds of kilos of reads!

The SECOND place winner is:
Aurora | Mochi_archer 🥈
Score: 94
I think I understand the correlation between the title and your story line which is beautiful. Let me spoil it to your future readers.
"Was the situation that dire for Park Jimin to fake his death?"
At first I was like, this is just a normal story huh. And then I was so amazed by your work and I thought...wow this ain't an ordinary story. No more spoilers for the readers!

The THIRD place winner is:
The Blueties and the beasts | everydaydreamingxxi 🥉
Score: 90
I see you've changed the book cover and its awesome! This book is based on supernatural themes and I love the baseline of the story too! Awesome presentation and a good amount of fonts and all. Great work!

Here's my Number | chimchillapepper
Score: 89
First of all, the description isn't weird sis. The concept of the story is very common of high school love and its okay. There are readers who are going to like your work. I believe your update pattern is stable too as you've mentioned, and that's the most important thing for an author actually. About the book, it's awesome and the way you present the texts are appreciated because I just know how shifting them to the sides is a pain in the arse.

Promise me, Angel | Jihyeonieeee
Score: 81
I love the guardian angel concept! Darling, just a bit of correct grammar and punctuation will get you to great heights. It's It's honest suggestion. Also, stop using text language in books because it's literally the basic rule of author world. But I'm not the one to completely rub it on you, so it's your wish. Great story!

The Only One | StrongBeautiful16
Score: 84
I think I've said this earlier too but I love your username sis. For the story, the description is a bit quirky and makes people who stumble upon your work smile. The grammar is stable, although I'd like to suggest you to use better vocabulary and good words to impress your readers. I'm sure I've said this a ton of times to the others too haha!

You | _JKZSFF
Score: 80
Attractive description, attractive storyline, you've actually done well for one who has written a fan fiction for the first time! There's too much italics font though. This is a book and we understand the straight ones better. Good job!

Barely Mine | papijiminfeed
Score: 79
A very good concept of love and learning is portrayed in your work dear. Just a little bit efforts on your grammar is needed.

The Paws of Destiny | bts17forever
Score: 77
The dialogue writing is a bit hasty but I guess that's how all of them are writing like these days. The details in every chapter is appreciable because it helps the reader to actually imagine the scenarios. To be honest, too many characters have a love story in this and it's a bit confusing, and that leads to readers giving up on the book.

His Puppy Love | JeonJudisu
Score: 79
To be honest, I think the cover needs a bit of a change. It's a cute story, nonetheless. The titles of the chapters are great and relative, and I suppose this work of yours is better than the other one that I've read.

Forgotten | Writing_For_You20
Score: 87
I love how well detailed this work is. Its a surprise to me because reading this has completely made me indulged in the flow of the writing and stability. It's actually bit of a tear jerker because...well Jimin is forgotten. It's a heartfelt story and I suggest the readers who are willing to read this book to have a bunch of tissues close by to wipe your tears.

Idol Companion | ameliaphoenix36
Score: 80
Preeeeetty long chapters which kept me awake for the day and night to read this book until the end. It's awesome. The story line is medium great, good grammar and spellings (Grammarly adaption pardon me). There are no teasers from my side for this book but the ones who are looking for a fun and unique work can go for this!

Rejection | taes_smirk
Score: 89
Modest book cover and the character sketch is appreciable too. It's good to know who all are being featured in a work. It's a good work written with dedication and the writing skills of the author are improving. Great job sis!

My Love From Ashes | kim_cherry_madhatter
Score: 84
It's better if you do not use the text or the internet language in the book but I'm not the one to point it out specifically. Everyone is like that and I once was too. The banners and pictures at every chapter are appreciable but there's gotta be more of seriousness into the book, you know what I mean? This is just an honest suggestion but I really loved the book anyway. It's a high school drama and we all love it!

WINNERS ARE REQUESTED TO DM ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM AND I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR BADGES OR CAN ACCESS YOUR REQUEST FOR A BOOK COVER WITH THE BADGE
INSTAGRAM: tae_the_crisis
EMAIL : frictionfreaks@gmail.com