𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹

Start from the beginning

Y/N pulled him into the nearest restroom, "Really?" She motioned to her pajamas.

"I thought you'd enjoy it.." Harry frowned.

"I love it- I really do but, I told you I wished to just spend the day with you," She explained frantically, waving her hands around, "And why is Malfoy in my house? Again!?"

"I dunno!" Harry quickly and fearfully responded, "Fred and George invited everyone."

"Everyone should leave- no offense to your party. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but, Harry, it's Neville's birthday! Why is he here- he should be celebrating his own birthday!" She frustratedly ranted.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't realize-"

She started feeling guilty, "No!" Y/N softened her expression, "Just- let me get dressed and we can take everyone elsewhere." She smiled at him.

Harry cheered up, "Okay. What about-"

"Birthday girl!" Fred barged into the restroom, causing Harry to jump.

"Fred," Y/N sighed, "I could've been naked."

"Why is that a problem?" Fred went serious for a moment, causing Harry to huff, "Anyway, everyone's asking for you. They believe you two are snogging in here."

"Wait a second.." Y/N realized something, "Didn't you say you'd open your shop on my birthday?" She lit up.

"Sure did!" Fred matched her excitement, "Couple more hours."

"Brilliant!" Harry grabbed Y/N's hand, "We'll just be on our way then- after the party."

"One more question," Y/N stopped Harry as he tried to lead her out of the bathroom, "Why is Malfoy alive and standing in my living area?"

"George and I have an ongoing er.. agreement.." Fred scratched the back of his head and made his way back to the party.

"Those dickheads." Y/N used her American accent again.

"You have to stop that." Harry insisted.

"Nah." Y/N continued.

"That's insanely good, wait-" Harry cleared his voice as they made their way to Y/N's bedroom so she could change. He took a deep breath in, "H- I won't even try."

Y/N genuinely laughed at him, "I didn't expect you to do it correctly, anyway."

"Shove off." Harry pushed her into the room.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Y/N and Harry walked back down to.. "George is arsehole, George is a sucker, I wouldn't be surprised if George humped your mother."

"That's.. actually not a bad thing-"

"George!" Molly shouted from another room, overhearing Fred and George's rap battle.

George's eyes widened, "Sorry, mum!"

Y/N and Harry were wearing similar outfits, wanting to make their relationship clearer than it was.