𝟎𝟐𝟗. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

She shrugged, "That's a serious accusation."

"And not the only one I'm afraid."

"I doubt you have anything that would seem more bizarre though."

"The little green man with a backward speech pattern waiting outside your door might say otherwise."

She raised an eyebrow, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"No one else has come in to talk to you?" he looked confused.

She shook her head, "How long have I been in here?"

"A few hours at most."

"What happened while I was out?"

"It'd be best if you saw for yourself then."

She quickly stood, but lost her balance from the sudden headrush. Kallus reached out to help steady her, but she gently pushed his hands away. She didn't like the feeling of needing help after she had learned that she could only count on herself. She exited the room despite the protests from the medic who had been tending to her before. It seemed that he had poked his head out into the hallway just in time to see her leave. However, she ignored him and walked in the direction that the force seemed to call out to her. Kallus followed quietly from behind.

"Did no one plan to tell me what was going on?"

"Eva, you're awake!" Poe exclaimed as he jumped up from the crate that he had been sitting on.

She glared at the use of the nickname.

"Sorry. Evangeline. Better?"

"Not really," she shook her head, "Why wasn't I alerted that something had changed?"

"We thought it best to let you rest," Leia answered, "We weren't sure how long you would need?"

"Strength, you will need, if to solve this mystery, we are."

"Who's the goblin?"

"Evangeline, this is Master Yoda," Luke replied.

"Perhaps you, she was talking about instead, hmmm?" Yoda retorted.

Evangeline formed a small smile, "I like him."

"Flattered I am, but continue this discussion we must."

"Where did he come from?"

"We were hoping that you might have an explanation," Kenobi said.

Evangeline turned to face him and was quite shocked to see that she didn't recognize him. It was then that she noticed a lot more had changed than she originally noticed. Kenobi was now ginger. Anakin actually had a face. Luke had found time to shave. Not to mention that Ben and his father looked much more alike now than before.

"Alright, so let me see if I've got this straight," Evangeline stopped to process everything, "The four that originally returned from the dead grew younger and Master Yoda here also crossed the bridge from death over to life."

"It seems that we're all caught up," Kenobi nodded in agreement.

"I thought you said the jawas fixed you," Ben stated.

"I thought they had," Evangeline replied, "looks like I was wrong."

"Is that bad?" Poe questioned.

"I know it isn't good."

"What do we need to do?" Rey asked.

Evangeline thought about how she should answer the question. Did she know? No. However, she had an idea as to what needed to be done. She didn't like the answer nor did she believe that many of the others would either.

"When I was unconscious," Evangeline explained hesitantly, "I had a vision of sorts—I think—that told me about a witch who might know what's going on and could help."

"Might?" Kenobi raised an eyebrow, "That's not very comforting."

"Well you try to understand what's being said when a thousand different voices are speaking to you at once," Evangeline protested, "Besides it's the only lead that we have."

"Where might this witch be found?" Leia asked.

Evangeline sighed, "The Supremacy."

"We just managed to escape and now you want to go back?!" Finn asked, incredulous.

"It's not the craziest idea," Anakin said.

"That's because you've done crazier," Kenobi rolled his eyes.

"What do you people not understand about making an actual plan?!" Finn asked.

Poe chuckled, "I like it. Maybe we'll actually blow it up this time.

"Preferably while we're not still aboard," Rey stated while crossing her arms.

"You can't seriously be considering this," Finn looked at Leia.

She didn't actually speak, but her eyes said everything.

"So when do we leave?" Evangeline asked.