𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲... 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧

019

019. NECROMANCY ... SOUNDS FUN

∘₊✧───────────────────────────✧₊∘

"How is this possible?" Evangeline broke the silence with a whisper.

No one responded. At least, he didn't think anyone had. He was too absorbed in his own thoughts to notice or care. How was this possible indeed? One minute he had held Evangeline writhing in his arms and the next he was staring at his long-deceased grandfather. The heavy breathing is what really snapped him out of his own thoughts. It was then that he noticed Evangeline had the largest scowl on her face. His eyebrows knit in confusion, but he understood why once he looked beyond his grandfather. There stood his uncle amongst others. A similar expression crossed his face.

"Am I dead?" Finn asked quietly, "I must be dead."

"No one is dead," Evangeline said with a frown, "Not yet anyway."

Poe quietly muttered, "Well that's not ominously threatening or anything."

There were four new individuals in the room. Four individuals that should have been dead, yet here they stood in the room. However, it seemed as if they hadn't even fully realized their situation until right then. One quickly reached for something, but swore under his breath when he realized that his blaster holster was empty. The four quietly took a step back to separate themselves while eyeing one another warily. Kylo Ren remained silent but analyzed the newcomers' faces. His grandfather. His father. His uncle... and some old dude that he didn't recognize.

"Perhaps we should try to understand what has happened," the elderly man stated.

"Ben?" his uncle asked.

"Yes," he answered but the elderly man responded as well.

"Kenobi," his grandfather stated in a sullen tone.

So this was the man that he had been named after.

"Maybe we should go around the room and introduce ourselves," Poe suggested.

"Luke Skywalker," of course his uncle would take charge, "Han Solo, Ben Kenobi, and Darth Vader."

"Anakin Skywalker," Vader corrected and, despite the mask, seemed to frown, "Vader died a long time ago and doesn't plan to return anytime soon."

"Well that's relieving," Kenobi stated sarcastically.

The tension in the room increased.

"Anyway," Poe quickly jumped into the conversation, "I'm Poe and this is Finn."

Evangeline stormed out of the room without a word. Ben turned to follow her, but he stopped in his tracks when the next individual spoke.

"Ben Solo!"