𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 (𝟚)

Face lined with tear tracks, Kim Taehyung walked away as he saw his 'friends' meet in the playground when they were supposed to be out of town and/or ill. 

Unable to control it, he sat on a bench and let the tears flow. He had always been neglected. Sometimes because of him being Korean. Facing racism at school was something he was used to. People would find his name funny or call him a girl. It made him think.

Was he even supposed to even live here?

His parents had moved to the small town of Gingerville from Daegu before his birth. 

He should have been called American right? No.

From his side, he heard voices.

"Are you ok?"

He turned and saw two boys. A moment passed in silence before he asked them who they were, his deep voice soft.

"Park Jimin"

"Jeon Jungkook"

 Park Jimin was rather cute. His brown eyes looked truly concerned for the younger boy in front of him. While Jungkook gave Taehyung his trademark bunny smile which made him smile in return.  

After slight introductions, they were chatting like old friends. Jimin was a year older than him and Jungkook a year younger. The two of them were new to Gingerville too and had known each other in Busan as their parents were childhood friends. 

"Even if this may be temporary, at least I can spend time with two people like me. But I know they'll leave too, like everyone else." He thought.

Oh boy, was he wrong.

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢