Leave him be.

Requested by: @Emeraldgaze21
DS!Error x DS!Ink
(DS!Errorink)
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTION OF R*PE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT, IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE LEAVE.

Fluff (might be a lime bit, idk-)
(I didn't make the r**ist Blue, because- idk why, hopefully that doesn't change much, it's just going to be a random guard)
———————————————
Narrators POV:

Error was bored, he hadn't been out the house for while because he's been sick, so he decided it would be a good idea to sneak into the JR Castle.

"I'll be back in a bit guys." Error said, Nightmare nodded and Error left through his white glitchy portal.

The castle was pretty quiet, and Error found it easy to get around, he managed to knock two statues down without anyone noticing, so by now he was just walking around no one caring, whatsoever.

At least that's what he thought. Just around the corner, Ink was watching him, he wasn't pulling much attention, but Ink had spotted him wandering in through the portal.

Error was humming to a toon, soon beginning to sing it, quietly. "Wolves asleep amidst the trees
Bats all a swaying in the breeze
But one soul lies anxious wide awake
Fearing no* manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths (Lullaby of Woe)" He sang, Ink was listening to this, he thought Errors voice was soft and reassuring.

"Sir Ink?" A guard had come behind Ink, Ink turned to see the guard behind him, a sword in his hand, he must have been training.

"Something wrong Guard?" Ink asked the guard, trying not to pull any attention to Error.

"I heard someone singing, thought I'd check it out?" The Guard said, he began getting suspicious.

"I didn't hear anything." Ink said, though there's was a massive crash, the Guard ran towards Error who was on the floor, with a statue holding his leg down.

"Shit." Error muttered, trying his best to move the massive statue.

"Hey! Your under arrest! Stay where you are!" The guard yelled, Ink ran after them, teleporting behind Error.

"Sorry bud..." Ink muttered, he then lifted Error up.

"Ink...?" Error muttered, he looked upset.

Flashback

"Id never turn you in, idiot." Ink said, Error laughed.

"Thanks bud!" He chuckled.

End of Flashback

The guard took over, guiding Error to the cells...

Ink stood there, he wasn't impressed with himself and being honest, he was very upset...

"Ink? Something wrong?" Someone asked, walking over to Ink, placing a hand on his shoulder. It was Dream.

"Maybe... I don't know Boss..." Ink muttered, Dream was confused.

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" Dream asked, Ink just shook his head, Dream moved his hand from Inks shoulder.

"Alright, on another note, I heard yelling? It sounded like Errors yell, or Blues." Dream said, Ink explained what happened, but left out the bit where he was stalking Error.

"Right, anyway, I need you to help me with a multiverse case, Blue decided to destroy another one, leading Cross to make three more." Dream explained, then they both went off to Dreams office...

With Error

Error had his arms hanging out the bars of the cell, luckily, he had Hacker across from him, so he had someone to talk to.