"She is my girl,I would touch her the way I want",Shaan said glaring at me and I narrowed my eye's at her.

"Your girl?What do you mean by your girl"?I shouted.

Shaan looked at Annu accusingly and she looked at me with a teared filled eye's,
"Sir..he...Shaan is the one I loved",Annu said and I was shocked.

"What?This guy"?I asked.

"Annu..why are you calling him sir'?Shaan asked.

"I..I work in Mahir sir's office..I wanted to tell you but...",Annu said and Shaan looked at me.

"You never told me about this.Why"?Shaan asked Annu.

"That's no way your concern",I said and he looked at me with anger.

"And why dint you tell me about this Annu,about Shaan"?I asked looking at her and she sobbed.

"And that's not your concern",Shaan barked raising my anger to it's peaks.

"What the fuck did you say"?I said walking towards him and Annu came in between.

"Sir..I..beg you..please hear me out",Annu said joining her hands.

I backed off and she sobbed wiping her tears.I was still waiting for her explaination though,cleaning the cut on my lip with a cotton.

She was cleaning Shaan's wounds.He was already bruised with my punches from yesterday.And today few more were added.

But Shaan is the guy Annu loved?

Why dint she say it to me?She started hiding things from me.

"Annu..I don't have all day,explain or I will rip his heart out right now",I said and she looked at me.

"Sir please listen to me calmly..please Mahir sir",she said and I nodded.

"Sir..Shaan stays in Switzerland.He came to India few months back for his work.We both met each other in temple.He started liking me and he followed me till I spoke to him.

I spoke to him and..and I started liking him.We both spent some time together and we liked each other.He told me everything about himself..I'm the one who is still transparent towards him.

I..I love him",Annu said and I was just baffled.

"Why dint you tell me that you are working for this man?You would dodge my questions whenever I asked about your job",Shaan said and Annu looked guilty.

"That should not bother you,it's her life and her wish",I said.

"Exactly,it's her life.Why should she tell you about her love?Who are you to her"?he asked and my temper was raising.

"Shaan please..let me talk",Annu said and he glared at me.

"She stopped taking her medications because of you,thinking that she is in love with you.Are you happy about it"?I shouted at him.

"I know that..I was with her the next day when she got a panic attack",he said.

"Where were you the day she had a panic attack"?I asked.

"I was informed the next day from her maid,I was here the next second when I knew this.In fact I was in your wife's cafe that day.I left from there rushing to Annu",he said and I was shocked.

So much happened and Annu hid everything from me!

"Why dint you attend my marriage and reception Annu?Were you with him that time"?I asked and she nodded hesitatingly.

"So it's been months since you met this guy and you are saying it to me now"?I asked in disbelief.

"Sir..it's not like that..I wanted to tell you when I was sure myself..I was going to tell you sir",Annu said with a guilty face.