15

—— playlist : "Misfortune" ( Theos )

- school -

"Look who it is, the kid who's parents got murdered. How did you end up in this side of the school?" A smug grin quirked up the side of the guy's mouth while he had his arm wrapped around Sunoo's shoulder.

Sunoo's expressions hardened, his jaw tightened.  It was just one of those jockeys who liked to pick on him, he's never done anything to them but that's about to change.

" Sunoo's parents were murdered?? " whispers arose in the hallways.

Sunoo hurled a strong punch towards the guy, i gasped covering my mouth. Unsure about what to do with my seatmate.

"They're not my parent's for fucks sake, they're my adoptive parents and the shittiest ones." Sunoo breathed out angrily but discreetly making sure no one heard, aiming another punch that hit the boy's cheeks harshly.

"Sunoo stop this." I tugged on the fumed male's arm. "Leave Chaewon." His voice went harsh, my eyes darkened. I gave the boy a stern look, "I said stop this, we're leaving." I finally got ahold of him.

Sunoo gave up, darting his eyes one last time at the unconscious male who laid on the floor like a lifeless person. The male trailed behind me as i ran up the staircases that led to the roof.

"Calm yourself sunshine, take a lollipop. You're favorite flavor." I placed it the the middle of his palms. The boy took a seat on the bench, exhaling softly.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize ddeonu, people can't control their emotions sometimes and it's ok. You know that feeling where you've kept something for so long that you've suddenly burst out of nowhere? It's like that, don't feel bad about it. He's a jerk and deserved it anyway."

—- dismissal

"PUBG.MY HOUSE.TONIGHT!" Jake shouted, wrapping his arms around sunoo and Sunghoon.

"Bet dude but you're gonna lose." Sunghoon grinned, Siyeon pulled the male's collar from behind pressing her lips onto the lobe of his lips.

( Lobe of his EARS. Not lips, EARS. )

"Me.you.chessmatch.tonight." She whispered into the canal of his ears, the boy's lips curved to the side. He cleared his throat fixing his eyes back on Jake, "Change of plans, i have a chessmatch to win tonight."

"You mean i will be the one winning." Siyeon snorter, showing off her determined smile.

"We'll see about that, don't be confident just yet doll."he hung his long arm around her neck.

We all arrived at Jake's house, his parents were barely home due to their business trips. "Let's go lovr, you know i always keep my chessboard in here." He grabbed the board from his large backpack.

"May the best player win."

"Hey Chaewon do you want to play Pubg with us? We need an extra player!"

"Sure I'm not much of a shabby player, I'll definitely have a go." I sat down next to sunoo pulling out my phone from the insides of my deep pocket.

"I will win, no doubt. How about we make a bet?" Jake clasps his hands together, grinning.

"Deal, I'm in for a bet but what is it first thing?" - Heeseung.

"The loser has to go outside, and pour cold ass water on themselves, after that take like a one mile walk just for extra torture, lastly bring us back food and it's on you."

"This is a strong bet isn't it?" - Ni-ki

"Indeed so may the best players win, first of all we have team one which is me,Heeseung,Jay and some random player."

"Team two- You,Sunoo,Ni-ki and a random person because we don't have Sunghoon in this game."

"The game in starting, watch out because I'm going to kick your asses!" Jake poked his tongue at team two.

——

Author's note —-

Felt like updating.