"Steven, that's gross."

He raised an eyebrow. "You know what else is gross? Sleeping around with a bunch of pigs." He watched as anger, embarrassment, shock and defeat flashed across her face in under a second. "Go shower."

The second time, he was out on the porch waiting for her to come outside. He saw the pickup pull into a shielded area and turn off its engine. Clearly the driver was a fucking idiot.

Connie was all dolled up and jealousy rolled through his veins. Why couldn't she put effort into the people that love her and need her instead of the people that lust for her and want her? "Where you headed, Berry?" He meant to sound chipper, but instead he sounded bitter and angry.

Connie looked as if she was deciding on how she could run for it, but when she looked at Steven she slumped, sighed, and mumbled a curse.

"What's that?"

"I said I'm going to bed, asshole!" She slammed the door and he could hear her stomping back to the bathroom.

Shortly thereafter the pickup sped away with all its lights off. For a moment, Steven thought of chasing it, but then shook his head.

It had been nearly three days since Connie tried to sneak out after that incident. When she finally did, all Steven had to do was wait on the recliner and point her back towards the bedroom.

She trudged along and he followed her back in, shutting the door behind them.

He liked to think, though, that her attempts were slowing down due to something he had started doing.

He could tell when she was getting sex starved. He could see it in the way she walked, how much more irritable she would get. There were times they would argue and she would try to storm out but he managed to put up a blockade every time. She hadn't successfully snuck out in a week and a half, and she was becoming viscous. Every word was angry and any attempt to talk was immediately shot down.

So, he started fucking her at night.

And it worked. That's the part that surprised him.

And it wasn't the gentle lovemaking that one might think of when being someones personal rehabilitation coach. No. He rammed into her, used her and gave her orgasm after shaking orgasm. He didn't try to be gentle with her. He gave her what she wanted, and then gave her what she needed. His goal was to leave her aching, sore and exhausted.

She started having no energy to sneak out at night anymore. And at this point, he knew exactly what she liked. He was satisfying her and anytime she tried to sneak out from that point on, was to irritate Steven.

A few times, he stayed up all night waiting for her to try to escape and she never did. He felt like a single father and thanked the stars he wasn't Nora, or Greg would have been even more clueless.

It had continued like this for two months.

"Steven?"

It was late night in December and Steven had been sound asleep. "Yeah, what's up?"

She was silent for so long that he thought she had gone back to sleep, so he closed his eyes and started dosing off.

Not even two seconds passed after he closed his eyes that he heard her get up from bed. She wasn't being quiet, but in the dead silence it was hard not to hear every little sound.

He was surprised though when she laid down next to him, about 6 inches away. He opened an eye to see her curled form trying to keep warm with no blankets. "Oh, Ni-Ni." He sighed and instead of moving her closer, moved his stuff close enough that he could throw an arm over her. She tensed and stopped breathing for a moment. He was about to ask if she was okay, but then she latched onto his arm and wiggled closer to him. Steven smiled to himself as he drifted back to sleep.

Odds were, she wasn't sneaking out tonight.

HornedDemon666

FilippoMasiero2

Lurkerbelow

Demo-nisshu

Demonic_Lemons

conniverse2000

EbbiTheTigress

JJisawesome876

T-Mortell