One on one time pt.2

DRACOS POV:
______________________

I watched as Y/N opened the door, and I very angry Pansy stormed in not seeming to notice me.

"What the hell Y/N!? You can't be spending so much time with Draco! He's literally my BOYFIREND" she screamed before she slapped her. I grab her by the hair and shove her into the wall; "listen up Parkinsion, im not nor EVER gonna be your boyfriend. and you have no fucking right to say that to Y/N as she IS my gf" i had to think quickly of a lie but that didnt matter as she looked so adorable when she blushes. i smirk as i saw the sad and angery expertion on her face. She quickly gets up and runs out of the dorm probley to blasie and mines dorm.

Y/N'S POV

__________________

I held my hand over my cheek, there was already a bruise forming i felt the tears stinging in my eyes but then i hear Draco mention me as his gf and i get all flustered. Pansy rushes out of the room and Draco comes over and grabs my nu hand to examine my cheek.

"How bad is it..?" i asked quietly. "not too bad it'll heal, but right now ima go kick pansy's ass" he goes toopen the door but something leaves my mouth something i wish i didnt have said after seeing his facel expertion.

"Do you love me?" It takes me a few seconds to understand what i had just said. Draco my enime, a pain in my ass. like why do i even care. he closes the door and walks toward me. "Of course i fucking love you dumbass " he mutters before his lips crash on mine. i melt into the kiss...

did i love draco..?