One on one time

Smut warning I MEAN IT
Y/n
______

A few weeks had passed since what happened in potions. Which honestly I don't even know what that was about. But unfortunately I was paired with Draco Malfoy for a project, we had to brew a perfect draught of the living dead. Which meant we had to spend tons of time studying so I couldn't go find Hermione to ask about our "Fun night".

I was snapped out of my thoughts to Draco slamming my dorm door open. "Malfoy could you not slam the door every Time you come in?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I don't know can you not fuck that mudblood" I was shocked not at his words but at the fact he knew. How he found out was beyond me because monie would never had said anything. I watched as Draco locked the door and used a silencing charm.

"You know Y/n, ever since I saw you with the golden trio on the train. I thought there were a threat and I was right."

"Right? Threat? What are you tal-" I was cut off by Dracos lips crashing on mine. The kiss was full of anger and need. My hands found there way to be tangled in his platinum blonde hair as I hear a groan from him before he pulls back. "You're mine. Got it?" I nod quickly and just like that his lips are back on mine. And next I know he's kissing my neck while he slowly undresses me. I was letting out quiet noises as he sucked on my sweet spot till there was a dark purple mark on my neck. "Fuck your gorgeous" I heard him mumble against my skin. Due to the praise I was dripping onto the sheets, which Draco seemed to notice.

"Aw the little whores desperate" I whined loudly clenching my thighs for some friction. I needed relief and I needed it now. Finally after what seemed like forever he moved down to my soaked cunt. I felt sparks shoot up my spine when his tongue pressed against my clit. Immediately I started moaning as he slowly began to eat me out. Moans filled the room and I got closer and closer by every flick of Dracos tongue. "Cum for me love. Be a good doll and show daddy how good he makes you feel." He demanded as he stuck his fingers into me as I came undone with him slowly thrusting, riding me through out my orgasm.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear. As I calmed down, Pansy knocked on the door. "Y/n open the door please" we heard her say from the other side   I quickly got dressed and used a cleaning charmed before opening the door.