Studying......or is it

Smuttttt warningggggggg

Someeee gayyyyy stufffffff

Don't read if you don't like

________________________

"Hermione??" I asked trying to sound as awake as possible. Though epically failing.

"Hey I can't sleep can you help me with my History of magic  essay? Please Y/N!" Staring up at her in the moonlight. Something illiterated within me.

"Sure Mione" I said getting out of bed and leading her into the common room; where we both sat on the emerald green couch infront of the fire. Once she sat down she was quick to open her book and start writing.

{Time skip too 2am}

At this point I was wide awake and Mione was almost with her essay, when she suddenly looked at me and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then quickly melted into the kiss; wrapping my arms around her neck and falling back,allowing her to crawl on top.

*hOlY time skip bc im lazy*

i had woken up at 6:30am with mine an moine's limbs wrapped around eachother. i gently shook her awake so we could clean up before the rest of Slytherin house could awake. But oh that was the least of our problems. as Hermoine woke up and realized what had happened the night before she was quick to get dressed and rush back to her dorm.

hehehehhehe im sorry ive been tired and mental health sucks right now but illl try and update some more

also if you could go checkout my Youtube channel that would be amazing thank you

DRACOS Sapphire

_maria