Chapter 4 - Don't You Hate it When Adults Act Like Kids in Teenagers Bodies?

"STOP!"

 I looked around, everything blurred through the fabric over my eyes. "What i-is g-going on her-re?" I looked around. Negative was standing over a cowering Deku, Hanta's tape wrapped around his torso, holding him back from the poor Broccoli Boy.

 Time stepped forward, always the responsible one. "Well, you see, Negative was trying to calm Positive down when this Grass-haired boy reached out to pat him on the shoulder, and you know how Negative can get when someone touches his twin." He gave me a meaningful look. "Then, someone asked how many of us there were, but then you intervened."

I put my hand to my forehead. "Ok." I started. "Negative, calm down, Zuku, get up, Santa, let go of Negative, and Ghost, would you please get down from there." I looked up to an airvent where ghost was hiding. His scared face disappeared and her jumped down from the roof and immediately cowered behind Positive. "Why were you even up there?"

"W-well," He started tentitavely. "You know how I dont really like people. Well, when people came out of that room, I got scared and those tunnels in the roof reminded me of the catacombs, just with less twists and turns." Under my blindfold, I rolled my eyes.

Then, I felt fabric wrap around my arm. I hadn't even realised I had glitched out of it.

"What is going on here?" He asked. "And how did you get free?"

"Oh, nothing sir, J-just a little mish-hap." I said smiling at Negative who lowered his head, glaring at the floor. "And isn't it obvious? What I d-did to get out of-f your rest-traint was par-rt of my... 'quirk'." I added.

"So you could have gotten free at any time?"

"That-t is corr-rect."

"So why didn't you?" 

I just shrugged. 

"Ok, well, you're still coming with me." He turned to the students. "Well, it seems like you have it all under control. We will be back in ten."

Iida nodded. "Yes sir."

"Uh, c-could I bring m-my... 'boyfriend' with me p-please?"

Aizawa sighed heavily. "Fine. Who is it? That one?" He asked, pointing.

 Nightmare and I burst into laughter when we saw who he was pointing at. "No." Nightmare started between laughs. "I'm her... 'Boyfriend', not Time."

"You? Ok then. Come on, they are waiting."

'Who are?' Nightmare asked in my mind.

'Probably Shinso, Nezu and possible Toshinori.' I replied

'Who?'

'Nevermind. They're from a TV show I tried to get you to watch a while ago.

Aizawa turned his head to look at us, his brow furrowed. "What is it? Why does he look confused?"

'Justplay along. Don't answer.'  I warned him

Nightmare nodded. Aizawa, who was still looking at us, got really confused. "Teenagers." he muttered. We smiled and kept walking. He shook his head and turned around. He opened a door and beckoned us to go inside. The room was white. There were four people waiting for us. Shinsou, Nezu and Toshinori, as I had suspected, but there was one more.

His pale skin was marred with patterns of black. He had dark brown hair and was being held against the wall by the Symbol of Peace. He was wearing a blindfold, a better one than mine, and had a dark grey sword in his hand. 

Nighmare was the first to speak. "Sabre?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I havent put any new content up. I've been really busy lately and almost had to be evacuated because of flood water. But I'm fine. I hope noone gets mad at me for combinding Steve Saga with a few other of Sabre's content. No major spoilers yet, but just be warned. Any way, hope you have a great day/morning/night/evening/sleep/life.

Love yall!

- Past Glitch

Eesh... I remember the floods like it was two years ago. Oh wait... :) I'm fine, everythings fine... Sorry if this is a really confusing story. I don't really care if people love or hate this story, I just wanna get it out there. Basically, I think things and get dopamine from writing it down and then I forget for ages... I promise I will try to keep updating and I will explain anything in the comments if asked, as long as it doesnt spoil anything. I love you all <3

- Present Glitch at 696 words