Chapter 3 - Meeting Class 1-A

An instant later, Aizawa had his scarf wrapped around me, eyes red and glowing, hair defying gravity. All noise around me stopped.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" He asked in his low, monotonous voice.

I smirked. I could hear Nightmare approaching. "Nightmare, stop," I commanded. "He isn't going to hurt me." Right behind me, I heard him growl. "To answer your questions, Shota, I think you might n-need to t-take me to N-nez-zu," I said.

Nightmare walked forward and whispered into my ear, "Glitch, you're, well, glitching again." He put a hand on my arm comfortingly.

"Get away from her, villain." Aizawa said firmly.

I laughed. "Never assume. Though once, all of us could have been counted as villains." I lowered my head. "Now, c-can you let go of m-me pl-lease?"

He sighed and let go of me except for one end, which stayed wrapped around my wrist. I laughed. "You all, stay." He said. "You, come with me."

"Y-you heard the m-man. St-tay." I laughed through my pain. Glitching hurts you know? He pulled on the fabric around my wrist and walked into the classroom. I blew a kiss to Nightmare and followed Aizawa into the classroom. When I got there, he was already issuing orders. 

"Iida, Yaoyorozu, choose four students each and go out and make sure the new kids don't run off."

Iida stood up abruptly. "Sir, was it wise to leave them out there alone?"

"No, which is why I suggest you hurry up."

"Understood." He turned to the students. "Ashido, Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya, come with me." He turned to walk out, but I reached a hand out to stop them.

"Ah, I wouldn't. Shouto's quirk would be useless. There are multiple people out there who can manipulate fire and water, canceling both. Katsuki would get pulverized for his temper. Mina's isn't good if someone steps out of line, and Deku would just break his bones. I suggest Hanta, Asui, Ochaco, and-" I paused to fake vomit. "Mineta." I couldn't bring myself to call him by his first name.

Iida stared down at me. Then he turned his head towards Aizawa, his eyes still on me. He asked, in a lowered voice, "Sir, who is this child and how does she know us?"

Aizawa sighed heavily. "I honestly have no clue."

I looked around at the class through my blindfold and saw Bakugou glaring at me, so I poked my tongue out at him and he ran towards me. Aizawa saw him coming and restrained him with his scarf.

I burst into laughter, making him even angrier. 'Calm d-down Katsuki, c-calm down."

"What's wrong with your voice damn extra?" Bakugou asked, "Are you mocking me?!"

"N-nah, It's a p-part of my, what's it called here? Oh yes, 'quirk'" my smile faltered. I could feel the others getting restless outside. Then one came in. I turned to face him. "Nightm- Illusion? Why are you here?" I was genuinely confused.

He shrugged. "I was bored, your Highness."

The class looked at me in disbelief. "Highness?" Came a call from the back. I smiled again. 

"Yes, Highness." I turned my smile cold. "And I suggest you use it."

Aizawa seemed to not take me seriously. "Are you threatening us?"

"That depends, are you going to use it?" I sent out a pulse of power, letting them know who was in charge. I turned my smile cheerful again. "Anyways, my group is getting restless, maybe you should send those groups out. My team wouldn't betray me, but they do have emotions, and will get restless."

"Ok, you heard her. Iida, Yaoyorosu, do you have your groups?" They nodded in agreement. "Ok, go guard them." he turned to me. "Is there anything else we need to know about them?"

I smiled. "I would suggest not going near Positive or Negative. They are a bit touchy."

Aizawa nodded and led the way out. What was waiting for us, was exactly what I had expected.

Ewewew... reading these after so many years (like, one) Is hurting my brain TvT The grammar on some of this... I even had grammarly back then, I do not recommend. Smh. Apologies for using their first names where I should have used their last and vice versa. I was an itty bitty kiddy when I wrote this lol. 702 words