Patch Him Up! (Chapter 15)

Start from the beginning

"O-oh it's alright I can go to the butterfly estate."
He stammers.

Y/N stops and turns around to him, "Are you saying my care isn't as good as the butterfly estate's care? Hmmm?"

She get closer to his face and offers a teasing smile. She stares directly into his dark red orbs and his orbs stared back into her pink shaded orbs.

"No! I think your care is really good Hirasi-sama I just don't want to waste your time! S-Sorry if I made you feel that way!" Tanjiro rambled with a furious blush presented on his cheeks from the sudden closure.

Y/N giggled upon his apology and backed away from his face.

"Well come on, I wouldn't want your cuts to get infected." Y/N gestures the boy and walks into the estate.

"Mei! Rei! Itsuki! Hana!" Y/N called out as she entered the estate.

"Hirasi-"

Before Tanjiro could finish his sentence loud shuffling was heard upstairs. Four figures came running down the stairs. The four figures consisted of two boys and two girls. All of them looked to be 14-16 years old.

"How may we help you Hirasi-sama?" The four spoke simultaneously.

"Could you please treat this boy? He's injured and I want him to be patched up please?" She smiled.

"Hirasi-sama who is this boy?" One of the males asked with a disgusted look. "How dare you show up to a Pillar's estate looking so beat up!?" The other male spoke with the same look spread across his face.

"Hirasi-sama's nonetheless!"

The two girls just sighed with annoyance obvious on their face. Tanjiro just wanted to get out of here.

"Oh yes! Tanjiro let me introduce you to my little friends." The older woman smiled as she walked over to the four children.

"This one right here is Mei." She said putting a hand on one of the girl's shoulder. Mei had white hair, dark purple and blue ombré orbs, she didn't look fragile nor did she look tough, but she was average height. She had on an ashy blue yukata, that faded into white at the ends, decorated with soft waves at the end of the sleeves. The soft blue obi that wrapped around the waist and kinoko marble blue earrings completed the outfit.

The girl just smiled softly at Tanjiro and he smiled back.

Y/N removes her hand from the girls should and goes to the next person. Tanjiro's eyes followed her movement and landed on the boy who stood beside the girl.

"This boy right here is Rei." She said walking and putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. He also had a head full of snow white hair, so Tanjiro guessed he was related to the previous girl. He flickered his gaze between the two and he definitely saw the resemblance. The two of them even have the same scent.

The boy also had the same color of ombré orbs as her. He also wore a solid, dark blue yukata with soft waves at the ends, there was a lighter shade of blue that decorated the tips of his sleeves. There were earrings he wore, kinoko marble blue earrings in each ear just like the girl, his obi matched the girl's obi also. His eyelashes were also snow white and a small shade of red could be discovered beneath his eyes. He looked tough but he was average height.

When Tanjiro was done observing the boy he looked up and saw the boy scowling at him, but Tanjiro just smiled nervously in return.

Y/N moved away and went to stand in between the last two people. You threw your arms around both their shoulders and smiled at each of them. "These two are Itsuki and Hana! Itsuki is the boy, and Hana is the girl!" She smiled.

Itsuki had brownish but grayish light shaded hair. Itsuki looked taller than the rest of the individuals he was maybe five inches taller than the rest and he looked more tough. The color of his eyes were grey but blue could be found in them, his eyes were also sharper than the others. He had on a solid black yukata with a white obi, it wasn't really anything special. He also had on traditional earrings it was made of silver with a craving of a dragon in it.

Hana had dirty blonde roots that faded into black, her hair was braided into a long braid that stopped at her waist and had a white bow to top it off. She had beautiful, solid light turquoise eyes. She wore a solid burgundy yukata that had a white obi around the waist, nothing special. Unlike the others she didn't have any traditional earrings.

Tanjiro looked at the girl's face and was met by a blank face. His eye then flickered to the boy beside her, Itsuki, and he noticed that his gaze was not on Tanjiro but Y/N instead. Kamado didn't miss the light pink that decorated the boy's cheeks. Tanjiro could also smell love in the air.

"Ok, now that we all have introduced ourselves, please get to patching up Tanjiro-kun. I just rembered I have somewhere to be I'll try to be back quickly! Byeee~" Y/N waves as she walked out the door.

"Oh yeah, we'll take care of him..." Itsuki and Rei chuckled with ill intentions.

Tanjiro just wanted to rest.

"Don't do anything Hirasi-san wouldn't do, you idiots."