The New Pillar (Chapter 1)

All the Hashiras were called to a meeting, and now they're currently waiting for Oyakta-sama. He is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. His birth name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki. "Why do you guys think the master called a meeting?" Mitsuri spoke with a soft tone. "No idea!" Kyojuro exclaimed with his booming voice. "I'm sure the master must've called us for a flamboyant reason!" Uzui said enthusiastically. 'What's that cloud called again' a certain aloof Pillar thought. Giyuu just sighed. "Ara ara, see Tomioka-san this is why nobody likes you!" The insect Pillar teased with a smile on her face. Her remark did indeed get under Giyuu's skin a little, but he decided not to give her the reaction she wanted. Shinobu knew she made him mad with this comment even though he didn't show it. Sanemi and Obanai didn't really have anything to add on to the conversation.
"The master has arrived" two kids spoke. Everybody went quiet and kneeled down. Obanai just stayed in his tree and observed. "Hello my wonderful children, the sky is indeed beautiful today." Kagaya remarked with his soft voice and smile plastered on his face. "It certainly is Oyakata-sama." Kyojuro stated with a blinding smile on his face.
"Yes master, it is also good to see you in good health." Gyomei added on and all the Pillars hummed in agreement. Kagaya smiled and voiced a thank you. "So for today this Pillar meeting was called to introduce you the new Hashira." He announced in his soothing voice. 'Kyaaaa, I wonder if they're pretty/handsome' Mitsuri fantasized with a small shade of pink evident on her face, and hands clasped together. 'I wonder if they're strong' Kyojuro thought. 'They're probably nothing special, same old same old' Sanemi thought. 'A new pillar? ' Obanai thought.
"Y/N it's ok to come out and introduce yourself to the rest." Kagaya insisted. After some seconds a figure emerged from the shadows. She had pink hair, eyes, a pink haori with cherry blossoms, and a pink cherry blossom clip in her hair. "Hello my name is Y/N Hirasi it is very nice to meet you all!" You announced with your bold voice.
(Y/N's voice is slightly deep but soft at the same time. If you know what I mean..😐)
———After the Pillar meeting———
Giyuu, Uzui, Sanemi, Muichiro had already left and to be honest it kind of made you sad, but you knew they had other things to attend to. "Hi my name is Mitsuri Kanroji, but call me Mitsuri. I hope we can go out sometime Hirasi-chan!" The multi-colored hair girl said to the pink haired girl. "It's nice to meet you too I also hope we can hang out sometime!" You implied. Just as she was about to continue "CAW! CAW! KANROJI MITSURI MISSION BY CHI CHI LAKE!" Her crow exclaimed. This made Mitsuri frown due to the fact she couldn't get to know you more "It's ok Mitsuri-chan we can get to know each other more some other time, I promise." You reassured her with a smile. She hummed in agreement and turned around with a light blush. 'Kyaaaa not only is Hirasi-Chan beautiful but also very kind hearted' she thought with her hands on her cheeks as she walked away. You watched as her figure got more and more distant.
Shinobu, Kyojuro, and Gyomei had already introduced themselves, so you and the snake Pillar were the only ones left. "So who-" but before you could fully question him he cut you off. "The name is Iguro Obanai, call me Iguro, that's all you need to know." He stated bluntly as he jumped down from the tree. He then faced you so you got a chance to see how beautiful his eyes were and how a mask covered his lower half of his face. One was yellow and the other was an emerald green. Your face lit up and the sight of a snake. "OH MY GOSH IS THAT A SNAKE!?" You exclaimed. He furrowed his eyebrows because he thought you were weirded out by it. "Yeah so what i-" he started. "PLEASE LET ME TOUCH YOUR SNAKE!!" You said with stars in your eyes. You couldn't see his expression but you did see his eyes widen. His eyes then turned back normal and he walked pass you. "No" he blankly answered. "HUH!?" You deadpanned as you followed behind him. You practically begged him to let you touch the snake. "Please Ig-" you started before being cut off. "If I let you, would you please stop following me!?" He said with an irk mark. You frantically nodded your head. He then nodded his head with a sigh. You then rubbed the head of the reptile. "What's the snake's name?" You said with a smile. "Kaburamaru." He stated as he watched you rub his friend's head with gentleness. "Okay, that's enough." He interjected smacking your hand away. "Oh sorry." You said with a laugh. When you laughed he thought he could have sworn he saw flowers float around you. He then quickly turned around to go to his estate but he still felt your presence behind him. "Ok you can stop following me now." He said still walking forward. "Oh yeah, my estate is located over here!" You spoke up pointed to your estate. Then it clicked, your estate was literally right BESIDE the snake Pillar's estate.
Iguro just sighed with his head hanging low in disappointment, while you were a giggling mess in the background.

Canon things from the first chapter.
~When you were introduced everybody thought you and Mitsuri were related somehow because of the hair, so you had to clear things up.
~Even though Obanai won't say it he has to admit that you are beautiful.
~He's also happy that you weren't scared of Kaburamaru since most Demon Slayers fear him due to the fact he carries a snake around.
~Even though you and Mitsuri don't know each other that much she thinks of you as a big sister. She really hopes you guys can hang out like you said.
~Before Giyuu left, you actually got his name since you approached him first. Even though it was just a simple introduction he was happy that you acknowledged his presence.
~Gyomei and you talked about the cats he keeps at his estate because you have one that lives at home with your family.
~Kyojuro actually informed you that he has a thing for sweet potatoes, so you decided you would start cooking him a few before missions.