Patch Him Up! (Chapter 15)

Y/N sat down in the garden, bored due the fact she has nothing to do

It's been a whole two weeks since her trainees passed her course and moved on to the next pillar, Gyomei.

Ever since they passed no other trainees have come. This was solid proof that the number of demon slayers were starting decrease, and that they were growing weaker than the others who came before them.

What's the point of demon slayers, if they're nothing but a bunch of nutrition meat sacks that help the demons grow stronger?

The rest of the pillars were busy with training except Shinobu who was at the butterfly estate treating the injured demon slayers.

Sometimes she even watches Sanemi's Japanese rhinoceros beetle when he's busy.

Due to the fact that she wasn't very fond of the idea at first when he asked her because she doesn't like bugs, she was hesitant before accepting the request.

She looks down at the batch of flowers that were bloomed with bright and pastel colors, before picking up the empty watering pot that sat beside her and stood up.

She just sighs out of boredom as she slides open the shoji doors and step inside the house.

She realizes how boring life would be if she wasn't a demon slayer. Just repeating the same routine over and over, with nothing interesting to do.

And how she wouldn't have met all the nice people along the way if she didn't become a demon slayer.

Her bored expression fades into a soft smile at the thought of a certain somebody.

She returns outside with a watering pot that is now full of fresh clear liquid, which is contrast to the empty pot she had before. She steps off the porch as her sakura mochi hair dances in the wind and the flowers dance along to the whistling wind.

As she scrolls through the garden she notices some of the flowers are ready to be harvested.

She waters half of the flowers before bending down and plucking one of the flowers from the ground and twirling it in her fingers.

"Oh, Hirasi-sama is that you?" A voice called out from somewhere.

She stops what she's doing and looks turns around before becoming face-to-face with a certain red head.

"Tanjiro how did you get in here?" She asks.

"Well the front door was opened and I want to make sure nobody was being hurt in here."

'What a kind boy!'

"I see you've been training, have you not?" She says raising her hand and touching the bruises and cuts that decorated the young boy's face.

"Yeah! Himejima-sama's training is very tough but it's nothing I can't handle!" He assures with a fist and a determined smile.

"Is that so? I should patch you up while you're here though." She smiles at the boy as she takes his hand into hers and drag him out the garden.