"Dominance"

Slowly panting "Yes, use me" Raven replies

He starts of slowly licking up and down, then he starts to speed up just to test what she enjoys. At a kind of medium speed he gets the best reaction off her.

She slowly runs her hands through his long curly locks. Knowing that he's doing a good job he decided it's time for some techniques, he started off with a repetitive figure of eight, she seemed to really enjoy this.

After about 8 minutes of the same technique he decided to change the pace, so she could have more of a thrill and bit more excitement. He started going side to side and gained speed and kept it at that point.

Her entire body was already shaking her right hand gripped to his hair not being able to let go because of the satisfaction, her left hand reached above her head gripping his wooden headboard, letting out moans like she didn't care if anyone could hear her.

Xander decided to change the pace and gain even more speed but in an up and down technique, he can go 2x faster than the side to side like this. After about a minute he could tell she was really enjoying this, her entire body was moving she was arching her back, stretching her legs and neck, biting her lip, and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head.

"UHHHhhhhh UH uh UH uhhhh" she moaned as she finished in his mouth. He decided to stop for a minute to see what she'd say.

Panting really heavily "H h h how are you so good at this"

"I take care in pleasing others" he said.

"I can tell, your the only person out of the guys and girls i've been with to ever make me feel this way" she replied.

In a strong loud hot tone he said "Now can you be quiet i haven't even given you the main course"

She was shocked, she didn't know what to say so she laid back prepared for him to satisfy her even more.

He stood up and took off the ropes and said "Bend over the bed"

She did as she was told.

He slowly took her panties and skirt off, then unclipped her bra instantly.

He pulled down his boxers to reveal, a 7 inch long dick with a slight left curve and decent width.

She went and grabbed it, she was surprised to feel how soft but hard it was, she could feel it bulging and pulsing. She knew she was about to be put in her place.

He grabbed her arm swiftly and her other arm so she fell face first into the cover on the bed. Holding both her arms with one hand he stood up straight and bent his knees a little and slowly, really slow slid his dick into her wet vagina.

"HUAH" she gasped as she felt it slide in.

He went slowly to begin with, back and forth strokes, nice, smooth and gentle. After about 5 minutes he said "You ready" with a little scoff.

"Um hmmm" she said because she couldn't speak properly due to the pleasure.

He stood more upright and bent her back a little more, he gently pushed it in further and decided it's time to speed up.

His dick went back and forth at a fairly good speed enough to make a petite girl like her become his bitch.

About 10 minutes after "Do you want to play rough or keep it gentle?" Xander asked Raven.

"Um, fuck it let's do rough" she struggled saying as she was out of breathe.

"Okay but the safe word for me to stop is "red" okay"

"Okay daddy" she replied with a gleam in her eye and a big ass smirk.

Knowing she was about to get destroyed she took a deep breathe and said "Fuck me you cunt"

"Risky aren't you, you little whore" he said in a really deep tone

He pulled his dick out, it was soaking, she was soaking he picked her up put her fully on the bed and lifted her legs up and put them on his shoulders. He grabbed his dick and stuck it in, she gasped again.

His hand was around her throat and he could only fit about 6 inches inside of her, so he knew he'd have to be a bit careful of her cervix. She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her and said "I don't care if you end up hurting me, that's the point of rough sex"

Xander smirked and knew what he had to do...