"Do as i say"

Shocked Raven turns around and stutters "W- why would I- I do that?"

"Because i told you too, now get down"

Raven knew what she wanted but she was worried and scared at the same time, she slowly sat down on the soft carpet laid on her legs knees to the ground.

Xander ran his index finger under her jaw to her chin and said "That's a good girl" in a dominant deep voice.

She blushes slightly and says "Why am i down here..."

"To teach you a lesson"

She looks straight at his genital area which is directly in her face at this point, all flustered and with  a little pant "What lesson sir"

His face glowed up he wouldn't of thought she'd of said that.

He grabs her face gently with his large hands and slightly and slowly moves her head towards his area, "He says I don't know wether to make you choke, gag and cough or shake, quiver and moan whilst you hold my sheets"

At this point there both extremely turned on, and she notices his dick goes all the way to the end of his hip and her eyes widened the biggest they've ever been her entire life.

She knows he has a large dick, she caught him masterbating two days ago after his shower. "I'll do what ever you want me to do master" she finally replies"

He holds his left hand out and says "Get up"

All confused she stood up, it was a little hard for her seen as her legs were shaking due to the excitement.

He gently tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear, as they lock eye contact.

He breaks the eye contact and straight picks her up by her small waist and throws her roughly but gently so she doesn't get hurt but gets a slight thrill from the fall. "Stay there!" he says in a cunning voice as he walks over to his wardrobe.

He opens a draw near the bottom, one which he's never opened before, pulls out 4 pieces of rope with soft black fur around them.

Ravens eyes lit up with pure shock and excitement.

"This isn't everything by the way" he says as he walks over to the bed.

In shock Raven slowly says "Um what else is there"

"You'll find out soon enough darling" he replies quite quickly.

He gets to the bed and takes her crop top of slowly pulling the strings of the sides so they slowly fall in a hot and sexy way. He lays her down on the bed, she only has her black with white lacey frilly bits bra on and her skirt and knee highs on at this point.

He runs his fingers up both her arms making her quiver as he quickly snatches her wrists and wraps around the rope, connecting it to the bed. Next he slowly runs both hands on her legs until he reaches her soft delicate ankles, he ties the rope the exact same way as he did for her wrists.

Completely immobile Raven says "What are you going to do to me sir"

His dick bulges as a sign of him getting even more turned on than he already is.

He slowly takes his jumper off revealing a slight set of abs and a little bit of chest and perfect proportioned arms and shoulders, he chucks his hoodie onto the windowsill with Ravens top.

Xander slowly unbuckles his belt and pulls
his pants down, revealing a pair of white boxers and a big, long bulging dick.

Raven heavily gulps "Are you going to fuck me" she said shakily.

"Not straight away you horny bastard" he replied with a fat smirk on his face.

He slowly gets onto the lower bed and licks his soft lips and gently kisses her inner thigh, at the same time he runs his hand across her body going from her neck down to her arm, which eventually moves to her hips, where he gets a stern and fast grip.

Xander slowly pulls down her sexy, black white lacey panties, and gently lifts her skirt up. He moves in slowly running his tongue up her thigh slowly he can feel her body shake and tighten, whilst she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Are you ready to be my slut" he says in that low voice of his.