Chapter 2-My Desicion

Recap: Casey dies and is given a choice to go back and chose to live and have everyone, even her best friend forget her...All except for one person, what will she chose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2-My desicion~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jared~

                 "NO CASEY!!!NO!!!!" I yelled but her eyes were already staring off vacantly and her breathing has stopped.

"YOU!THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I yelled at the truck driver who had hit her while speeding down the road.

"No!It wasnt-I sugest you just get over her, and just forget about it."

"FORGET ABOUT IT!!!THE GIRL I WAS IN LOVE WITH IS HERE DEAD!!!AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST GET OVER IT!!!"

"My dear boy, just get over that little flat girl."

"JUST SHUTUP ALREADY!!!AND GO!!!NOW I HAVE TO CALL ALL HER FAMILY AND FRIEND'S AND TELL THEM THAT SHE.JUST.DIED!!!"

"Fine." He then walked away.

But then I stood up and walked away, Ii  just couldnt help myself.

"NO!Casey!!" But then Casey dissapered and I started violently shakeing, but then I forgot everything about her.

I then thought

'what the hell am i doing at the park?' And then I started walking home.

~Casey~

                   I decided to go back, and live.

"Macey!I decided!"

She then appered and said

"what did you chose Casey?"

"I'll go back to earth, im  to young to die!"

'Very well."

I then felt wind and saw black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~