Always and Forever

Start from the beginning

Kol picked Bonnie up, "I'm taking her home. Elijah, do be prepared for her when she awakens." He smiles and speeds off.

Bonnie POV

I wake up to the sound of many voices. As soon as I sit up I place my hand on my neck recalling what happened the night before. It feels sore but it's nothing I could handle.

...the night before.

"Oh my gosh" all of the voices stop and everyone looks at me.

I start to hyperventilate. "I killed all of those people." I say numbly as tears fall down my cheek. "I-I didn't mean to. I couldn't control myself." I hear someone approach me but I was too ashamed to lift my head up. "Please just leave me alone"

After I thought everyone was gone, I look up to see Nik. He didn't budge.

"I'm not leaving you. If you need to cry, yell, or cry some more, I'm here."

This is why I love him. He is always there for me during the tough times and I appreciate that so much.

"Just hold me." I whisper. He heard me of course and came to my aid immediately. He sat behind me and pulled me to his chest and was rubbing my arm. A few hours later I slightly turn my head to see if he was sleeping.

"Nik?" I whisper

"Yes, my love."

"I have a confession to make." He took note of the seriousness in my voice and sat next to me and held eye contact.

He nodded his head urging me to go on.

I cleared my throat and looked anywhere but him but he gently grabbed my chin and faced me towards him. Staring into his ocean blue eyes made me feel safe yet even more guilty.

"Nik, I liked it."

He looked confused, "liked what?"

"How powerful I felt. I did something terrible and I should feel bad but I don't. That's why I feel so guilty. And I was scared to tell you because I thought you wouldn't love me anymore " I looked away

The look of realization hit his eyes and he smirks.

"This is not funny" I groan

" Do you think my love for you is some joke?! I actually find it quite hilarious that you think I wouldn't love you anymore. Bonnie I love you and I always will. No matter what you do, who you kill, where you go. No matter what time. It will always be you. So get those insane thoughts out of that brilliant mind of yours. You are my wife, my partner, my equal, and I wouldn't have it any other way." He interlocks out fingers and pulls me in for a short, yet loving kiss.

He places his forehead on mine

"But you must realize that we aren't human anymore. We were made into these creatures against our will and we have to live with that. We will change as we go but you shouldn't be afraid of that. As long as we stay by each other's side we will be fine."

"Always and forever" he says

"Always and forever, indeed" I say with a smile