Loosen up tam tam

"Y/n please hurry up." Tammy shouted outside of the toilet.
I opened the door and walked out.
"Jesus, i took two minutes calm down tam tam." I joked with her adding a flirtatious tone to 'tam tam' causing the woman to blush.
"More like two hours, I'm going to pee." She moaned pushing me away and closing the toilet door behind her.
"Don't over exaggerate." I laughed walking downstairs. Me and Tammy weren't together but we liked each-other. Debbie had told me about her "dying love" for me a few days ago, but i was still nervous about asking her out, so decided to just flirt with her for a bit.
"How's our tam tam? Still torturing the poor thing y/n?" Lou asked.
"You know it isn't like that." I warned.
A minute later Tammy came down the stairs and sat next to me causing Lou and Debbie to giggle.
"What's so funny?" Tammy questioned.
"Oh you know, nothing." Debbie said locking eyes with Lou and laughing again.
"You're so immature, its ok sweet heart leave them to be children." I said placing my hand on Tammy's  knee and sending a  warning look to the couple as Tammy blushed at the gesture.
"Thanks y/n." Tammy mumbled causing the room to laugh.
"Im confused, will someone tell me what's happening?" Tammy asked looking at me.
"Like i said, don't mind them, they're over excited toddlers." I said failing to stop myself from a little giggle escaping.
"You're as bad as them, i don't know what's so funny but I'm bored." Tammy said.
"Loosen up Tam tam were just playing." Debbie said from across the room.
"Let's watch a movie." Rose said now feeling bad for Tammy.
"Great idea, I'm picking." Daphne said reaching for the remote.
"Please not again." You wined.
"I'll pick." Nine ball said hacking the tv with her phone and putting on a movie.
"Teach me how to do that." I laughed and laid back on the couch.
The movie started and Tammy still sat stiff even though the rest of the group were cuddled up to people or laid back relaxing.

"Tam." I whispered.
"Mm" she looked back at me.
"Come here." I opened my  arms welcoming her to lay on my chest.
Reluctantly, she laid next to me her head resting on my  chest. I  wrapped my arms around her and played with her hair.
Half way through the movie i was disturbed.
"Y/n." Debbie whisper shouted.
"Yeh." I whispered back.
"Come here." Lou whispered miming.
"Tam." I whispered.
"Yeah." She whispered.
"I need to speak to Lou and Deb." i whispered taking my hand out of her hair.
"K." She said moving off me.
i got up and went to sit with Lou and Debbie but was pulled to lay between them.
"Ask her out." Debbie whispered in my ear.
"What? Like now?" I whispered back.
"When we go to bed." Lou whispered.
"She really loves you y/n." Debbie whispered in my  ear which made me smile.
What you didn't notice was Tammy watching the situation, jealousy written across her face; anger and betrayal bubbling in her chest.
You three talk for a couple more minutes and you giggled with each other.
By the end of the conversation you hugged them both and was grinning.

I walked over to Tammy noticing her glossy eyes and immediately worried.
"Sweet heart, whats wrong?" I whispered sitting back beside her.
"Don't sweet heart me." She grumbled crossing her arms.
I laughed nervously.
"What have i done?" I questioned.
"Was i fun to fuck about with?" She whispered now crying silently.
"No i- come with me." I stood up shooting a confused look over to Lou and Debbie who also were concerned.
Taking her to my bedroom, i closed the door behind us.
"Whats all this about." I said.
"You and them. What do you even call it? A thrupple or something? I don't understand, you know, it's obvious i like you and you just fuck me about while they all laugh at it! Feelings aren't a joke! Im not a joke y/n." Tammy shouted while crying.
You laughed.
"Me, Debbie and Lou? Oh my god that's hilarious!" I said.
"Were not together, i like YOU isnt that obvious." I asked desperately.
"Not when you're laughing with and laying between two gorgeous woman." She cried sitting on my bed.
"It really isnt obvious im hopelessly in love with you Tam Tam?" You questioned laughing slightly while tears of guilt and empathy flooded your cheeks.
"Wait, you love me?" Tammy questioned calming down.
"How couldn't i?" I laughed and sat beside her.
"Im sorry i made you feel like that, and im sorry you got the wrong impression of me and Lou and Debbie but i only have eyes for you." I locked eyes with her.
"I love you." Tammy whispered.
"I love you more." I whispered before tammy pulled me into a deep kiss.
"Are we together now ?" I asked shyly.
"Mhmm." Tammy said attacking my lips once again.

IM SORRY THIS IS SO BAD I WROTE IT AGES AGO BUT IDK HOW TO DELETE A CHAPTER AND ITS FUCKING ME OFF SO IM JUST POSTIN IT LOL.