My girl- cordelia

Heyy first time writing about sarah and also in a long time so hope u likee!
(Also pls send any requests you have!)

Cordelia loved you and you loved her, nothing could come between you ; except the coven and her supreme duties.

You were a witch and you understood the importance of her role as supreme, but you always thought her level of commitment to the hours of work needed was ridiculous. Every day you would try to pry her away from her files and computer, begging for an ounce of attention, but more often than not your pleading was denied.

"Not now baby please." Or "y/n sweetheart I'm so busy" was all you heard lately. The only time you spent together was when you cuddled close at night and the few lessons she taught.

It was a Saturday afternoon and you had enough of being ignored. Knocking on the door to Cordelia's office, you stood waiting for her reply.
"Come in." You pushed open the door and sat on the chair in front of her desk saying nothing.
She chuckled lightly. "What can i do for you sweetheart." She asked pushing the screen of her laptop down slightly to see more of you.
"I want to go out." You stated.
"Okay baby stay safe and tell me where you are." She replied smiling going back to her work.
"No with you, you idiot." you said as if it was obvious what you meant.
She looked confused. " you know i have work baby girl." Cordelia frowned.
"Not anymore." You calmly said while pushing the screen of the laptop down and walking towards the door.
"Be ready wearing something pretty by 1." You smiled, walking out leaving a speechless Cordelia sat in her chair.

1 o clock came around and you had a short dress on and was waiting at the front door. A few seconds later, Cordelia came down wearing a long floral dress with her hair neatly curled.
"Hello beautiful." You said reaching to grab her hands.
"Stop flattering me." She laughed holding your hands in hers.
"Do you have everything you need?" You asked which she nodded at.
You let go of one of her hands and held the other guiding her out the door.
"Lets go then beautiful." You said emphasising 'beautiful' and turning to smirk at the blushing mess Cordelia was.

As you drove Cordelia rested her hand on your thigh, rubbing your bare skin with her thumb.
"Are we there yet." Cordelia wined.
"Nearly Delia." You giggled placing your hand on hers.
After 5 minutes you arrived. grabbing the basket from your boot you told Delia to follow you through the fields until you came into a field full of sunflowers.
"Y/n how did you know this was here its stunning" Cordelia  says touching a flower.
You just touch your nose and wink making her giggle.

Setting down a blanket and food you sit with Cordelia and eat.
"Sorry I abandoned you." Cordelia whispered.
"What do you mean?" You quizzed.
"I was too focused on helping the coven i forgot to take care of the most important person in my life." She half smiled.
"Don't worry, its kinda hot when you go into supreme mode." You joked winking.
"Of course YOU think that." Cordelia laughed.
"Seriously though, im worried about you delia, im scared youre going to over work yourself." You looked into her beautiful eyes.
"I know, I'm sorry, ill take it easy now." Delia half smiled.
"Good my girl." You said leaning over to kiss her.
Tell me if you liked itt! And request anything for any sarah character (preferably AHS) btw these will get longer when you request I'm just not sure what to write