Chapter 18

I drove me and Spencer to the stadium only to find out that he quit working for them awhile ago and has been staying in LA. As me and Spencer were walking I decided to say something.

"Spencer I gotta tell you something and please don't get mad. I need support more than I need a lecture" you noticed he stopped walking and turned to you.

"Wassup?" He asked concerned

"I'm uhm..pregnant. Before you get mad we didn't plan this, it just happened. Spence I'm so scared. What if I'm not a good mom? What if history repeats itself again? What if-" he cut me off with a hug.

"It's okay, Liyah. I'm here for you, don't ever feel like you can't tell me these type of things. Also stop with the "what if's", youre gonna be an amazing mother" he pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears. Y'all saw Coach Baker coming towards y'all.

"Uhm imma let y'all have this moment. Imma go, I'll see y'all back at the house." You said walking away from them.

In livs room

"Uhm. Can I talk to you" you spoke from her doorway

"Yeah, come in!" You closed the door as she gave you her full attention.

"Im pregnant. I wanted to tell you because I felt like I was lying if I didn't. Im so scared Liv" you spoke and your voice cracked. Olivia hugged you as you cried then mama Baker walked in.

"Hey I was just wondering-" she noticed you were crying. She closed the door, locked it, then sat beside you and Liv. (You were in the middle)

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Mama Baker asked as yall grouped hug.

"Uhm I'm pregnant and I'm really scared."

"Oh honey. It's gonna be okay! We are gonna take very good care of you." Mama Baker kissed your temple

"Can we have a girls night?" You asked hoping it would take your mind off of certain things

"You want to have a girls night with me?!" Mama Baker stood up, shocked.

"Yeah. You're cool, Mama Baker." You smiled and looked at her.

"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. Im gonna go get the snacks" she ran out the room as you and liv laughed.

                      _____________________

The next day was pretty chill. You hung out with Shawn, Tyrone, maya, and Kaliah. You also told Tyrone how you were pregnant. Surprisingly he wasn't mad.

                     _____________________

It was game day and Beverly football was currently losing. It was during the day so track had went first. You won as usual. Drill team and majorette didn't perform today, it was just the cheerleaders therefore you were sitting in the stands with Layla and Olivia. Beverly had a little less than 2 minutes to make a play and score. Spencer made the 20 yard line then looked at me and liv. We shook our head no.

"What was that about?" Layla asked

"Our friend coop was supposed to be here today" you sighed.

"Oh. Well, too bad she missed it. He looks good today" the last part was for olivia

*your thoughts: girl stfu you know you want Spencer. The only reason you want him with Liv is because you feel guilty about liking Spencer.*

"Don't." Olivia said

"What?" Layla asked

"The last time you tried to play matchmaker, I ended up in a hot tub with my almost brother." Liv said getting frustrated but sad.