•GOODBYE•

G o o d b y e

The best part of around 2 months I spent wizzing around with this doctor. We went from place to place, planet to planet, star to star.

We said goodbye.

It was a weird goodbye because it was like I was leaving someone for good, but I wasn't, he would be back, just not like this.

"How do you know?" The doctor asked as he squeezed me tightly. I knew this was our last time together, Martha always hinted to me about this date.

"I have tips sometimes, I just know." I said as I pulled back from him

"Am I getting ready to?" The doctor asked and I shook my head

"God no, you've got a while yet, but Martha always told me that you needed to travel on your own sometimes, and I agree, I've crashed all your solo adventures over the last however long this has been, it's time to be just the doctor again, for awhile." I smiled up at him and he pulled me into another hug.

"I'll miss you." He said and I held back the tears.

"I'll miss you more." I croaked

"This is not the end for us though is there."

I laughed and shook my head, we both again pulled away.

"Never."

"When it is your time though, Martha said you came to visit her, don't visit me, I can't see you knowing this is your last, promise me." I said as the doctor walked briskly to his Tardis.

He nodded and stepped in.

I hugged myself tighter and waved goodbye to the doctor in the middle of London. He insisted to dropping me home but I didn't want to mess up anything that was happening, I don't know where I am in my timeline.

He whizzed off like he always does and behind the deteriorating Tardis... he stood again. You could tell he was hurt and that this was his time, all in one night.

"Maybe he's doing me a favour?" I thought

I watched him closely and bit the inside of my cheek. He smiled at me and opened his arms for one last hug. I ran into them and he grunted but I didn't care.

"I couldn't not see you for one last time, you, rose, Martha, Donna, I couldn't." He said and I laughed and cupped his face.

"Of course."

A tear rolled from my cheek as he looked at me with sorrow.

It was time, this was definitely it.

"I wish we had more time." He said to me as he held onto me to stable himself

" me and you, we will have all the time in the galaxy." I said which made him smile

The doctor looked behind me which made me glance. An ood dressed in black played a song while the doctor stumbled. He opened the Tardis doors.

"See you soon?" He questioned and and I stifled a laugh.

"Sooner than you think"