Chapter One: Meeting Evan

Start from the beginning

Evan was making a sad song with his ukulele-like instrument called a loot.

     "This bridge has left a stain upon my soul. How could you ever understand the pain of a troll?"

"Oh yeah, now I hear it." Said Evan, thinking about today. "This girl loved the song, but I refuse to open the bridge to her, and it makes her sad. I gotta get out from under this bridge and help her."

"I heard you were flirting." Said Evan's father.

Evan was scared that his father, who is the troll king, heard everything that happened a few hours ago.

"Your Majesty." Evan said bowing to his dad.

"A troll doesn't let anyone let anyone cross without collecting a toll." Evan's dad explained to him like what an overprotective father would sound like. "And he doesn't meet anyone at all. No matter what, it's our thing!"

"But Dad," Said Evan in a scared way to his father. "It was two against one."

"You met a girl named y/n?" Evan's dad asked.

He throws onto the floor to show Evan what happened during the daytime written in the Gothmorian Times newspaper.

"Well, that was fast." Evan said.

"This bridge belonged to your Grandfather." Evan's dad continued to explain to Evan. "He used to terrify villagers throughout Gothmoria."

"Here we go." Evan said quietly to himself.

His father continued, "Mounted knights would poop their arm just to try avoid crossing it."

"How would that help?" Evan asked his father.

"And now you've turned it back into a loot lounge." His father said to him, angrily.

Evan felt sad because he had flashbacks about the journey he had with his quest buddies, Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe.

"Yeah, sorry dad" Evan said while apologizing to his father.

Evan's father sighs, and then he sits down with his son.

"I guess I was to overprotective as a father." He said to his son. "Maybe I should've let your mother eat you when you were a baby."

"She still tries to eat me all the time." Evan said to his father.

"That's a troll mother's prerogative, son" Evan's father said to his son.

"Yeah, but she keeps giving me flaggings of barbecue sauce mark body splash for my birthday," Evan said to his father. "And she even ate my loot."

"Yep" His father said.

"So dad, can I asked you a question?" Evan asked his father.

"Here we go." His father replied.

"I've asked you before my past journey with my quest buddies. What is my future was about music and love and less bridge oriented?" Evan asked his father.