Chapter Two: Rough Beginnings

You and Evan are walking in the woods, which have a lot of tall trees with many leaves, some bushes, some flowers, some deer, some rabbits, some birds that can talk just like Biff and 
Stacey, some birds that don't talk, some grass, and a long path. You both became friends after you met Evan while he was sad playing his loot, and you are loving him so far.

     "So y/n, tell me more about yourself." Evan said to you.

     "I'm not actually from Gothmoria," You told Evan while telling him about yourself. "I'm actually from America, but I went to Gothmoria for a visit." 

"America? That sounds like it's a real place." Evan said.

"Well, it is." You said, "But unlike Gothmoria, America feels modern."

"That sounds futuristic, but why did you go from America to Gothmoria?"

"I love this place, and I even saw your previous journey with Brendar, Stacey the owl, her wizard dad named Hours, and Brendar's talking axe named, well Axe, on TV. It was way before your second time at your bridge was all deja vu."

"When my second journey goes on, don't tell Brendar about the friendship between you and me."

"Okay, okay, I won't tell her about it, you cute troll."

"Why thank you, y/n, for calling me cute."

"You're welcome."

     At this point you began to blush because even though you became friends with Evan, you felt like that there will most likely be an act of true love that could keep a tough journey going, with the compliment you gave to Evan. 

     "Y/n," Evan said to you while he sees you blushing. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." You replied to Evan."

"Okay." Said Evan.

"Evan, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Is there more to you than the fact that you are a music guy?"

"So I was born in the bridge with mean parents because I'm a troll who is more of a music guy than a bridge guy."

     "What got you into music, and how are your parents mean to you?" You asked Evan

     "When I was a little troll, I was just a normal troll living in my house." Evan explains to you.

Evan's Backstory

     Many years ago, Evan played with his plushies and made his own plush stories as if it was a Super Mario Logan clone but without the cameras.

     I was playing with my toys like any other kid, until this one faithful day in Christmas.

     Evan woke up from his bed and he went into the Christmas Tree and he saw a present. "I'm so curious to see what's inside the box." He said while he was about to open the present.

     I was curious to see what's in the gift box after getting it from the Christmas tree.

     He opened the box and it turns out it was his first loot. The loot was made of wood like his current one, and it has a unique design in the middle of the loot.

     I unwrapped the present, and it turns out to be my best musical friend, my loot.

     "A loot, that seems interesting." A young Evan said.

He then plays it, and he began to fall in love with music.

     This is what got me into music.