Chapter 2

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I slammed my hand on my alarm. I knew my dad had set it. I think he went to work early. I hopped into the shower and then dried my hair. I put on a black dress that had spaghetti straps and had a text at the very bottom that said 'lovely' It was small but cute. I put a white head band on. Pulling all my hair back except for my bangs. I put some mascara on and my white converse and grabbed my book bag. I ran out the door. I saw Bryce but passed him. When I got to the stop I dropped my bag and climbed the tree. I saw Julie.

"Hey Julie!" I said.

"Hey y/n! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good, I decided to dress up a bit today.."

"You look amazing! That dress looks good on you!"

I smiled. "Thank you, so I was wondering if you could come over to my place to hang out? My dads cool and we can watch t.v. Or paint or even cook! Oh and what if you stay the night?" I asked.

She smiled and her eyes lit up. "I would love to!! That would actually be my first sleep over..Seems fun!" She said.

I nodded then I heard someone call my name. It was Bryce.

"One second I'll be back." I said to Julie climbing down. Bryce looked me up and down slowly as I approached him.

"Yeah bryce?" I asked.

"I-I Was wondering if we could hang out a-again?" He asked,

"Uhm yeah, julies staying the night tonight so if you want you could join us?" I asked.

"Oh never mind maybe tomorrow." He said.

I gave him a confused look and slowly nodded my head. Why doesn't he want to hang out now? Does he hate me? Did I say something wrong? What did I do...I just turned around and climbed back up the tree.

"THREE BLOCKS!" Julie called.
"TWO BLOCKS!"
"ONE BLOCK!" She said getting down with me following. We grabbed our bags and I was about to sit down when Bryce asked me to sit with him.

"Is it ok Julie?" I asked.

She nodded. I felt bad...but is still sat down, I regret it though. We did talk I didn't laugh much and I kept looking at Julie.

"Y/n...why do you care about Julie so much?" Bryce asked.

"Because I can relate to her, she's a good person...she seems like the one person that stands out but no one notices that she's special. She's amazing, pretty, and overall a sweet person why?" I asked.

"Because she can't take a hint, she's always following me, and kinda obsessed with me." He said. That pushed me off the edge.

"Why? Because your a pretty boy? She's not obsessed and even if she was she could get anyone she wants!" I said standing up and going to the back towards Julie. Why would he do that?!

"Hey y/n, I thought you where sitting with Bryce." She said.

"Well it turns out Bryce isn't that great of a person like I thought he was." I said.

She nodded. "Julie, do you like him?" I asked.

"Kinda...well I like him a lot actually" she said.