Chapter 1

"Alright kiddo, ready?" My dad asked.

"Yep, just nervous, but ready." I said hopping into the truck. I had just turned 13 so it would be everyone's first day anyways. Oh I'm y/n...I like baseball, music, and art. Not really a lot to me but I'm a nice person if you are.

****

"Here we are." My dad said pulling into our Brand new house.

It was nice. Had 3 rooms. My room, guest, and master. I immediately jumped out of the car when we came to a stop and opened the trunk. I grabbed my suitcase and then the U-haul pulled in. I looked to my left to see a blonde boy. I smiled. He smiled back and boy did that knock me off my feet. Literally. When I grabbed my suit case it started to slip but I didn't notice. Since it was so heavy it pulled me down making him rush over to me.

"Woah are you ok?" The boy asked helping my up as I held my forehead.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine, that really hurt though." I said.

"I'm Bryce.." the boy said.

"Oh I'm y/n" I replied when..

"HEY Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP!" My dad yelled. I sighed.

"I'll see you later...thank you for helping me up." I said. I looked over his shoulder to see a girl with long brown hair giving me a glare, who cares.

I started grabbing boxes and boxes until all my stuff was in my room. I started by putting my bed in the far right corner. I put my nightstand next to it and across from my bed a dresser with a T.V. On top of it. I put my babe Ruth posters above my bed and then placed my signed ball on a shelf. The ball had been in my family for at least 20-30 years. Signed by the babe. Amazing, and I own it...anyways, I grabbed my suit case and unpacked my clothes. When I got that done my dad called me down for dinner.

"COMING!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. I looked to see pizza. Yay! I smiled at my dad...oh and if your wondering my mom passed away when I was 10...only 3 years ago...I miss her but I'll meet her in another life.

I sat down and me and my dad ate and just talked. We laughed and then the clock hit 7. Tomorrow was going to be my first day of school, really hard to handle moving then going to school. I finished, did my dishes and went upstairs. I took a shower and changed into a red tank top and grey sweat pants. I got out, dried my hair and then put shoes on. I forgot something in the truck.

"Hey dad, I forgot something I'll be back!" I yelled running out the door. I opened the truck and heard foot steps towards me.

"Hi." I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Bryce, the boy I met earlier.

"Omg you scarred me hi." I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too...you have school too tomorrow, right?" He asked

I nodded.

"I'm sorry if it was creepy how I just walked over to you, I was getting the mail." He said.

I giggled. "Well Bryce have a good sleep. Goodnight." I said grabbing my baseball bat and bag. I walked to my house and went inside. I saw it was 7:40 so I put my stuff up and brushed my teeth...goodnight. I shut my eyes and found myself starting to doze off.