He panicked when he heard a knock on the door. He's already here?! Shit shit shit. Okay calm down, breathe. Izuku took a deep breath and put a smile on his face when he walked to open the door. When he opened the door he saw the homeless-looking man standing there.

"Oh, hey mr Erasurehead"

"How do you know about me being Erasurehead? I'm an underground hero"

"A friend of mine has told me all about you"

Aizawa frowned.

"Maybe we should discuss that later, I believe you have a few questions for me?"

Aizawa nodded slowly, still looking suspiciously at the boy.

"Come in!"

Izuku smiled politely at the man in front of him. Aizawa stepped inside the cabin and looked around.

"Where are your parents?"

Izuku walked towards the table and waved for Aizawa to come and sit down.

"On a business trip" Izuku lied.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow as he walked towards the table to sit down. They both sat down at the table, Izuku put his elbows on the table and let his head rest on his hands as he looked at Aizawa.

"Don't lie to me kid, where are your parents"

Izuku rolled his eyes.

"I don't live with my parents, haven't seen them for years"

"Did you run away?"

Ha! More like jump away.

"You could say that, yeah"

"What's your name?"

"Izuku. I believe Kirishima and Kaminari already told you about me not wanting to tell them my surname. You aren't a exception. Sorry mr Aizawa I'm not telling you"

Izuku put on another polite smile, which irritated the underground hero.

"How did you know about the attack?"

"I have a friend, who does quite dangerous work which sometimes involves villains. He overheard villains talking about the plan, because I know some UA students he asked me for help. I simply just texted what he told me to, nothing more"

"Who is this friend?"

Izuku smiled and leaned backwards, resting the back of his head in his hands.

"The infamous vigilante, Yurei"

"Hm Yurei huh? How long have you known him for?"

"Before he started his work as vigilante, but don't think I'm telling you anything. He surely wouldn't appreciate it if I told you, I promised to not betray him"

"Ofcourse, what did I expect" Aizawa grumbles.

"If you don't have any more questions, i would appreciate it if you go home. I have other things to do"

"And leave you here? No way"

"I don't need help, thank you very much Mr Aizawa"

"Sorry, but you're coming with me, kid"

Izuku sighs, he knows that if he struggles Aizawa will use his quirk on him. And he certainly doesn't want that to happen. Also, they now know about this cabin, and Izuku really doesn't have the motivation to find a new place to hide.

"Alright"

The underground hero didn't expect that. He stared at the kid infront of him.

"Alright I'm coming with you, why so surprised?"