chapter 1

A girl in her mid twenties is washing the dishes at midnight. It's none other than nandu. She was busy washing the dishes then suddenly she hears a cute voice. She moves towards the owner of the voice.
Ss, it's her own daughter aaradhya.
Nandu: arey, mama ki jaan what are you doing here , u sleeping na what happened? Ur sleep broke?

Aru: yeshh mama, I washh michinggg uuu ( yes, mama I was missing you) ( in her cute baby language).

Nandu: oh , my baby was missing me . Wait for sometime mama will finish this work soon then mama and baby hug karke soyenge.

Aru : olky mama( OK mama)

After finishing the work nandu and aru went towards their room. But it doesn't look like a room it is actually a store room which is alloted for her and aru. Nandu kissed her daughter and drifted to sleep .

The nandu wake up in early morning at 4 am. She cleaned the whole mansion and make breakfast and tea for everyone in the mansion.

A lady of 60 yrs old enter in the kitchen. The lady is shobha malhotra. She is very orthodox. She doesn't like nandu and aaradhya. She consider nandu and aaradhya as servants ...( baki story se patha chal jayega)

Sharadha: yeh, ladkhi. Where is my tea?

Nandu : here it is mam.

Sharadha : chalo sabke liye nashta dinning pe rakho. Aur sabke room mei jakar, sabko nashthe ke liye bulavo.

Nandu:ji

Nandu sabko breakfast ke liye bulaya except one person. She is fighting with heart and mind. Whether to call him or not.

Nandu pov..

God, mein kya karu? Whether I should call him or not? If I didn't call him shobha mam will angry at me. If he see my face, he will get more angry.

After lot of fighting, nandu decided to knock. A tall and handsome man opened the door. The man is none other than manik malhotra. When he saw her he become more angry.

Manik : what are you doing here. I told you not to show me your dirty face.

Nandu was hurt by his words.

Nandu : sir, wo shobha mam is calling for u dinner.

Manik. Hmm, dare you not to show ur ugly face again.

After saying this he walked away.

Nandu pov..

Manik ur words are hurting me. I love you manik. Four years back we were so happy na, but that accident made u forget me and u didn't even realise our child. After ur accident came to meet you but you forgotten me. After I came to know I am pregnant, I tried to made u realise that I am ur wife and ur child is growing in my womb. But u didn't believe my words. Shobha malhotra the evil woman brain washed u by saying that I married for only money and the child in my womb is not urs. That day I lost ur love ,care everything. I become the servant of this malhotra mansion.

Nandu's thought were broken by shobha shouting voice.

******

Nandu was serving breakfast to everyone. After some time aradhya came there and asked nandu for food .

Nandu take aradhya in her arms and bring her to kitchen. Nandu gives aradhya yesterday's left over food. Shobha allow nandu and aradhya to eat only left over food made by day before. Some times shobha will not give food to them . Some days they will slept with empty stomach.

Aradhya knows her father is manik
Aradhya is calling manik as 'sir' . If he call him as papa then that will be her end. She will always admire Manik. She is badly missing her father's love.

When manik will buy new clothes and toys for his niece diya, She will always feel sad that papa doesn't love her that is why he didn't bought anything for her. She only have two pairs of clothes. Her mom have no money to buy her new clothes.

So guys this is my new storey hope you like it. Plzz vote and comments to my story. Whether I should continue my story or not.