Chapter 1 -- "Time Traveled?"

John stood there his emotions tumbled down like a rollercoaster going downhill.

He felt violent and angry, he felt frustrated, frustrated that Seraphina Was infront of him, explaining what he did was wrong, but to him he himself didn't know what was wrong.

He did it for her and only her, he did it for his only best friend, the one who stayed with him for 2 years, and the person he fell in love with.

Yes, Seraphina, But she said that everything he did for her was wrong, and that it hurt Her So called, friends.

But.. suddenly, that word. That WORD.

It Angered him, it brought back the good and bad memories that he hated and resented.

"WHAT MONSTER WOULD DO THAT!" Seraphina yelled in anger as a tear trailed down her cheek, Suddenly John felt something.

Not of emotion but..he could feel a slight aura from Seraphi-

Suddenly, The whole surroundings went grey, Seraphina was shocked. Her ability was back?

John couldn't move he was frozen in place, Seraphina tried to unfreeze but it's been so long, she couldn't get comfortable with it back yet.

Suddenly a white flash covered their vision, John wanted to close his eyes, but he was frozen, seraphina did too but it was the same.

Their vision blacked.

6 hours later.

They simultaneously woke up, But something was strange.

Seraphina woke up in her mother's house and John woke up in his house.

It was like, they time traveled?