Suspension.

My mom didn't know I was suspended since she was on a business trip. Tell the truth I could've really cared less. I think I was kind of feeling myself. I smoked, drank, had a fight, and got into a fight all in one week. People would've said I made the wrong decisions friends wise, but I cared less for them to. "I have friends now".

Later that day I was trying to conjure up all my courage to call Desmond. That debate took me forever to figure out. Every time I got up just enough courage I ended up calling one of the girls. First Asia then Drecka even my voicemail. I really was terrified. But it was something that me right after talking with Shadrecka. Maybe it was the fact she talked about her relationship and how great it was. Ion really Know but I finally did it I called.

(phone rings and some one picks up)

(in a deep voice ) - Hello?

me- Hi may I speak to Desmond?

Him- This is me.

Me- Oh. Thank God. I thought this was a house phone or something.

Him- (laughing) this can't be anyone but Jelly.

Me- Yeah.

Him- I herd you got suspended the other.

Me- How'd you here that---

Him- Well y'all were the best fight we've had this year.

Me- (laughing) really?

Him- Yeah, so when Imma see you agian?

Me- Well--- that's why I called you. I wanted to see if you'd come chill with me tomarow since I don't have school. unl---

Him - Yeah Imma come. You really thought I wasn't coming for my rematch.?

Me- Well I thought.

Him-What ever you thought was wrong. I'm coming over.
~The phone hangs up .~

I went to my room is if I was in a movie. Trying on every outfit trying to look the best. I felt as if my cheaks were gonna get stuck in place I was so happy.

~note from the author ... ~
I'm sorry it took me so long to update.. More coming soon keep reading. ~