Smoking

Awhile after I took the first puff . I realised Shadrecka was right it didn't hurt me. Yea I coughed for a lol while then it went away.

Shadrecka: I didn't think you can handle that good green. But it seems like your getting the hand of it.

Me: I think I was ready . Just have let it flow.

Shadrecka: You know who you sound like...

Me : who ?

Quaylon: who you think?

Asia: Right .

Me : y'all ???

Quaylon and Asia : not us .... the person that asked the question.

Me : Shadrecka?????

Shadrecka: Yep.! Your just like me! Thought I could handle it and showed it. The only thing different about us is our back stories.

Me: Oooo.. that's why you were so accepting to me .?

Shadrecka: Duh cause if I ain't like you trust you would know.

I thought to myself for a lil while. Is this the reason she accepts me .? Am I going to be like her ? Why do they need another her in the group.? She's sweet and all but come on. I Don't Want To Be Her.! She crazy.!

Shadrecka POV:

    I could could  see  the worry on her face Vic when I said she acted like me. When those words came out my mouth her face drop. Is it that bad to be like. Me maybe she thinks Somethings wrong with me. But there's nothing wrong with me .

Our CONVO:

Me: You not like hearing you act like me Do you?

Her: No it's not that . Your so outspoken and cool. And I'm so scared and quiet. I wish I was more like you.

Me: Don't flatter me.

Everyone else: please don't she gets a big head.