Girl Fight

When I herd Shadrecka and Asia say that I knew I couldn't just sit there and look scary. So I had to women up and stand up for myself.

Me: Yeah. Yall hoes ain't allowed to call me that. What gives you the right.!.?.!.?

Asia and Shadrecka: (had the face of I just thought she was gone sit there why we talk)

Me: Yall hoes always picking with me I can't remember the last time I did anything to y'all.

All I do is my work. Is it because I don't give you the answers cause y'all to busy worried about niggas and not yourself.

The Class: aaahhhhhh.!.!!. She got on y'all ass.

Alicia: She ain't do nothing.!

Shadrecka: She must've you ain't say nothing.

Alicia: SHUTUP.!

Me: Now you have fuck up.! Everyone knows not to tell her to SHUTUP.

Alicia: That bitch ain't gone do nothing but tal-----

   The girl couldn't even finish her sentence I think Shadrecka knocked her ass into the next domention . (What I saw)

(Picture this)

Shadrecka jumps off the teachers desk punching Alicia in her face extra hard. Then after she off the desk she pulls Alicia to.the ground punching her all in the face. Alicias friends begin to wonder if they should jump in or not. Asia and I look at each other with the face of if these bitches even think. One girl swung at Shadrecka and all I know is Asia whooped her bad pulling that girl by her hair out of the class into the hallway beating her ass. One thing I learned from all my mothers story about her and her friends was. Once somebody tried to intervene with your friends one on one fight you have to fight. So yeah I did what I had to do. I smacked the other girl so hard she fell. I think she was more scared of me then I was of her. She had that blank face. I blanked out after that. I was told I tore her ass up leaving her under a desk after the administration came and broke the fight up.

~~IN THE OFFICE~~

  As where all sitting in the office I noticed something that later on would really have me thinking. Asia, Shadrecka and I were not looking as if we ever got in a fight and this is right after th fight happened.

But anyway our principle Mr.Hayes was so surprised at me . He was so surprised that I talked he wasn't really worried about the fight that happened all of to minutes ago.

Mr.Hayes: So what happened.?

Alicia: Well I was sitt-----

Mr. Hayes: Somebody else cause this girl would lie about the color draws she had on if she had to. Ion wanna here her at all.

We all laugh at the fact he didn't want her to say nothin.

Mr.Hayes.: what about you Jassmine tell me what happened I know you want lie to me.

(Thinking to myself now that a lie)

Me: So I was sitting in class and Alicia and her friends came over there threatening me talking bout how much they ain't like me and I was ugly and stuff cause I was quiet . Asia and Shadrecka Stood up saying just leave her alone and when she did that all I seen was Alicia swing at shadrecka, Stacey swing at asia, and Jamia swing at me. Then after that I blacked out . She hit me and I was told to always fight back.
(I think I just told a lie and got away with it too)

Alicia:Mr. Hayes she lien .!!! Don't believe her.!

Me : Have I ever lied to you Mr.Hayes.? ( doing a smile only a sweetheart would do).

But I. Really thank he believed me because he gave them 10 days and gave each of us 5 he said we were to smart to be out of school that long.!