Meeting the Girls

Start from the beginning

*Rose/Xiao-Long Household*

*SMACK*

*PUNCH*

Tai: YOU LITTLE BITCH!

He smacks Ruby and she falls down to the ground crying, meanwhile, Yang is being beaten by Qrow and Raven.

Ruby: Please stop daddy! I-I didn't-

She then gets slapped and pushed back down to the ground by her mother Summer.

(Yea I'm keeping Summer alive.)

Summer: Shut up you little slut! You and your that half sister of yours broke my favorite vase! And you know you did so don't try to lie to me!

Raven: And you know what will happen to you if you do lie. (Unsheathes her blade.)

Yang: W-well... yea... b-but we were just playing with Zwei and we accidentally-

Raven then slashes Yang's cheek while Tai took a candle and burned Ruby's arm. The girls then strat crying and screaming in pain as they were then dragged by their hair and thrown into their rooms.

Qrow: Now you get no dinner. We are going out, so don't think about doing coming out.

Qrow slams the door and the girls hug each other to try and calm each other. They sit there for a good while until they heard scratching and whining at the door. Yang got up to open the door to reveal Zwei sitting there and as soon it was open enough Zwei immediately bolted for Ruby. When he did Ruby picked him up and hugged him gently as she started to cry. As Yang watched her sister cry, she started to wonder why there family hated her, but that was later replaced with anger as she realised this was continue and that it might end with Ruby getting more hurt or worse... killed. And that's when she made up her mind.

Yang: That's it! We're leaving Ruby!

Yang then starts to grab they're jackets. As Ruby is putting on her jacket, Yang starts to grab a bag and starts putting in some extra blankets and went downstairs to grab some snacks such as granola bars, a couple bags of chips and some water bottles.

Yang: Ready Ruby.

Ruby: B-but... where are we gonna g-go?

Yang: We're gonna hitch a boat to Vale. And once we get there, we'll... figure it out from there I guess. Now let's get going before they come back.

As they were about to leave, Zwei ran up to them and started barking and whining asking to come with them. Yang knew once their "family" finds out that their no longer here, they'll go after Zwei next probably.

Yang: Don't worry boy. No way we're gonna leave you here to those jerks.

Ruby picks up Zwei along with his leash and then they open the door and head on over to the docks in which they sneaked onto a ferry heading to Vale.

*City of Vale*

Later in the city of Vale, the girls all meet up in a alley way as they each share each other's story of getting abused and mistreated by their families and how they ran away.

Yang: Well it looks like we're all in this together now.

Weiss: Yea but what do we do now?

Then it starts to rain, that's when they realized that they really have nowhere to go. Yang uses her blanket to keep her and Ruby warm while Weiss does the same with Blake. Yang passes out some snacks for them to eat, and once they finished the last of their snacks and realized that they didn't have much lien left, because Weiss had to pay the pilot for the trip, that's when Ruby started to cry softly while hugging Zwei.