School.Fights?

NOT EDITED

You cant treat people like shit and expect them to love you.After someone abusizes you,verbaly abusses you,Or worss how are you supposed to trust them again.Saying sorry dosnt fix scars.Remember that.
~~~~

*beep*Beep*Beep*
I graoned.That my dear was my alarm clock and i belive its 7:00 on a school day.Now do you see my pain.I got out of bed and laziley walked to my bathroom.

I am melody blackwell.17 years old.Im a senior at Omaha North highschool.IHave a brunette mess on my heard which is so called hair.I HAve hazel eyes.Thats basically me:)

I turned the light on in my bathroom and started brushing my "hair" Then i put it in loose curls.After that i mut on some mascara and a nude lipstick.I groanded because im still tired, but i walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit.$#I slipped a Gray New York long sleeve shirt over my torso.Then pulled on some jeans.I walke dover to my desk and unplugged my phone.I put my phone in my backpack while running down my stairs.
"hey sweetie" mY mom smiled.(my parents are divoreced so i live with my mom)
"good mourning" i smiled sweetly.

I sat down at the table and ate my oatmeal.When i was done i slipped on my white converse Whick wernt even white anymore.When i was done with my oatmeal there was a knock on the door.
"bye mom" i said while walking over to the door
"Have a good day at school"She replied.

I opened the door and saw my beautiful boyfriend.I pecked him on the lips
"lets go"he smiled.
I got in his car and we drove to school.

My boyfriend is cody herbinko.Everygirl in the school loves him.I constatly get yelled at for dating him because "Im not good enough for him". He is popular and im not.Im just a shy girl who Loves music and books.

"babe"Cody poked me
"yeah?"
"were here"
"Oh"

I stepped out of the car and waited for cody to walk around the car.We intertwined our fingers and into the school.Instantly every girl was shooting me death glares.I looked down as we walked towards my locker.
"see you later babe" cody said and pecked my lips.
"bye."

Cody walked away. I pulled out my histroy books and walked to my 1st period class.Which is my least favorite subject, Histroy.I mean like why do we need to learn about dead people.I shighed and sat in my seat.I was a few minuites early like always.A few minutes later students came flooding in as the bell rang.

I listened to everything mr.Harods mas saying and took note.He stopped talking and i looked up from my notes.The biggest jock justed walked in 10 miniutes late.Sam wilkinson.
"why are you late mr.Wilinsom?' mr.harods questioned.
Sam just grined
'why are you late!" mr. harodes questined again
Sam didnt sayanthing he just keep grinning.
"detentions mr.harodes.Now go take a seat next to Ms.Blackwell'
sam did what he was told and sat next to me.I rolled my eyes as he started leaning nack in his chair.I dont understand why all the girls love him.Him and cody grab every girls attentioon.Have i mentioned hes a rich snob.Like he can buy gucci everthing!

Mr.Harodes contionued talking and i started taking notes.I felt something hit my head.I looked to my side and saw sam smirking.He through a peice of paper at my head.I Took the peice of paper out of my hair and unfoled it.Are you single

Omg he knows im not.Ive been dating cody for 6 monthes.I turned the piece of paper over and wrote no I'm dating cody. then I slide it over to his side of the desk.
Unfolded it and read it.his face showed no emotion at all.the fuck. whatever.i went back to writing notes a shortly after I started the bell rang.Everyone stood up and left.I went back to my locker and saw cody.
"Hey Mel how was class"
I frowned."sam kept bothering me."
He looked angry"What!"
'hey calm down im ok" i saw putting my hand on his chest.
I just had him calmed down when sam walked passed me and slapped my butt.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND" cody yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing.
"cody!'I yelled.He didnt look at me.
"what are you going to do about it."Sam smirked
"Cody dont!" I screamed And rapped my arms around him.
He looked down at me."Oh my god im sorry mel!" He said and hugged me.
"c can we leave" i sobbed
"yeah babe"He whispered.
We walked out of school.Yeah i know were rebals.Just kidding.We started walking to his house since it right around the cornner and his parents are on a bissnis trip.When we got there we went to his room.
"one direction?' he asked
"one directioned." i smiled.
He unplugged his ipad And put on a one direction video.I smiled
"why are you so perfect"I asked him
he smiled"i dont know, i wasnt perfect before i met you"

i smiled and cuddeled up to his shoulder.In a matter of minutes i fell asleep.\

+=+=+=+=+=+

HIIIII GUYSSSS,This is a sammy wilk/cody herbinko fanfiction.If you dont know who cody herbinko is look him up on instagram or twitter his username is @murderized for both :)
p.s this is basically a sam wilkinson fanfic just wait for a little;)