"Gurl are you drunk" asked larray "may-" you then fall into larrays hands he decided to get Nai to help you with  him larray holding your arms and Nai holding your legs they took you to a couch you all fall onto the couch and Nai and Larray start talking while you were looking around and then you saw Vinnie and... Emily the girl he said not to worry about.

I got up from the couch but almost fell down until Nai caught you Larray asked Nick and Ryland to help them carry you to the car "what were leavingg no funnn" you said half alive and half dead they took you to the car and placed you in the back seat Larray drove while Nai was in the back with you and Nick and Ryland went back inside Larray drove to hype and you told them about what happened and you asked Nai if you can sleep in her room and she said yes.

"I cant believe he did that im gonna go get my stuff from his room" "ok luv" she said you slowly walk over to his room half sober and half drunk and you open his door and put all your stuff in a bag and took it to Nai's  room, but then you heard the door open it was Emily and Vinnie they were making out barely closing the door you stomped to Nais room and she knew exactly what happened, "i have an idea" Nai said "what?" You asked "what if we make Vinnie jealous" "how tho" you asked her "well we can call Kio to come over tomorrow and tell him to be flirty with you, it will be worse since its Vinnies friend" she said "omg perfect" you decided to tell the gc (groupchat).

The bad bitches

The yuh
Bitches guess what Nai is gonna get Kio to come over so i can make Vinnie jealous

The mom (kouvr)
Why?

Bad bleep leader (Addison)
I think because Vinnie was making out with Emily basically the whole time.

The yuh
He said he would never do it again pfft.
Bill nye (Nai
He said he can come tomorrow.

The yuh
Great.

Not happy (dixie)
Miss y/ns Revenge

Y/ns pov)

I got in my pjs (pick whatever) and got on the other side of Nais bed. "Gn Nai" "Gn Y/n" you both went to sleep and you couldn't stop thinking about Vinnie.

The next day

Todays the day, i make Vinnie Jealous i got out of Nais bed and got dressed in one of my fits i put in the bag.

You walked out of Nais room and went downstairs into the kitchen and saw Vinnie and Emily making out, you ignored them and got an acai bowl you bought yesterday before the party but only to find it almost done, "WHO THE HELL ATE MY ACAI BOWL!" you...

You walked out of Nais room and went downstairs into the kitchen and saw Vinnie and Emily making out, you ignored them and got an acai bowl you bought yesterday before the party but only to find it almost done, "WHO THE HELL ATE MY ACAI BOWL!" you screamed throughout the house but that made your tiny headache into a giant one from last night, "Oops i did" Emily said i turned around and decided to keep calm, but i couldnt. "Oh thansk hoe." You threw the packet in her face and all the leftover fruits went all over her. You walked out of the kitchen and heard a knock on the door you opened it and found Kio "Kio! You made it" you hugged him and walked over to the beanbags you told him what just happened and why Emily is covered in acai leftovers as she was walking up the stairs with Vinnie im guessing to take a shower in his bathroom, Vinnie was staring me down and i was happy.

30 minutes later (12:23 pm)

You walked up to Vinnies bathroom to grab your hair brush and found Emily using it you snatched it off her and walked out of the room you put it in Nais bathroom and walked back downstairs to Kio, even tho its a way to make Vinnie jealous you kind of like Kio, and then Vinnie came halfway down the stairs and stopped in his tracks when he saw me and Kio kissing you could feel his anger while he was staring at you, you asked Kio if you can stay at his apartment and he said yes, he took you to his apartment and you got out of his car holding your things in a bag this time with all the things.

Thomas

y/n
Im staying at Kios apartment for a few days.
Thomas
Ok sure.

Vinnie pov)

I cant believe she did that, so what i made out with Emily i got overwhelmed and she made me basically. I messed up i should maybe just give her some space for a while, i kicked Emily out and blocked her on everything again. I was scrolling through tiktok until i saw Kio and Y/n doing a sexual dance together, shit. I really did mess up bad.

Y/n pov)

I saw all the ship comments under mine and Kios tiktok together i didnt mind it tbh, then i decided to go outside with Kio and take some insta photos, you put a yellow jacket on and left.

Thanks for the flowers kio ❤️
Liked by Thomas,Naileadevora and more...

Comments

User4: ship 🚢🚢🚢🚢

User5: 🚢
Reply ^
🚢

Y/nxKioFp:
FINALLY WOOOOO

Kio:
Your welcome any time.

Tap to load more...

Y/n pov)

"Since were here close to Boa why dont we eat some food?" Kio asked "is Kip asking me on a date?" You asked "maybe" he said you both chuckled and went to boa you guys talked and surprisingly you both had a lot in common, you guys ate and then left you guys went for a late night drive and arrived back at his house after getting some ice cream you got Cookies and cream and he got Snickers, you got dressed in pjs and done your nightly routine, he did his and you both felt comfortable sleeping in the same bed so you scrolled through tiktok and watched some youtube and fell asleep with your head on Kios chest.

OOO NEW LOVE INTEREST? DONT WORRY ITS STILL ABOUT VINNIE.

Word count: 1143 words