CHAPTER 23

After Jennie and Irene left.

Lisa and Seulgi let out a loud sigh.

"I think I was holding my breath for too long," Lisa said

"Me too.  I thought I was going to die" Seulgi chuckles

Jisoo looked at them confused.

"Jisoo" Rosé spoke and looked at Jisoo worriedly

Jisoo looked at her best friends.

"What's wrong?  Y'all are so weird"

"What the heck Chu!  You don't know what's happening?" Lisa asked with disbelief

Jisoo's eyebrows knitted. "What the fuck are you talking about Lis?  We are just eating here"

"Jisoo I'm sorry" Rosé apologized

Jisoo quickly looked at Rosé. "What?  Why are you saying sorry Chaeyoung?"

"I think Jennie got jealous"

"Jealous of what? Why would she be jealous?"

"Jisoo.  She's jealous because of Rosé.  You two are being so sweet with each other earlier" Seulgi said.

"Why? I don't understand.  We're always sweet with each other."

"Okay.  Let me tell you why.  It's obvious that you're being oblivious again Chu." Seulgi said seriously

Jisoo nodded.

"We understand that you're that close but Jennie doesn't, she would misunderstand everything. Yes, you're just best friends but Jisoo...Jennie knows that Rosé liked you before. "

"But Chaeyoung doesn't like me like that anymore, right?" Jisoo asked looking at Rosé.

"Jisooyaaa I already told you that but Seulgi is right.  I think it's my fault, I should also consider Jennie's feelings about this since you two are dating now" Rosé said.

"Jisoo, we know you are used to being sweet with other girls, like to us but it's different now, you have Jennie.  I know you're not still together, like girlfriends but you should always think about what will Jennie think or feel every time you flirt or be sweet with your other friends too, especially in front of Jennie"

"But I'm being sweet to Lisa too, she knows that"

"Chu it's different when it comes to me. Us being clingy with each other is different when it comes to you and Rosé and you know that. Jennie will never get jealous of me for being sweet with you" Lisa said. 

"Jisoo I understand you don't know a lot of things about this yet, that's why we're here"

"Maybe I should talk to Jennie to make things clear" Rosé said.

"Let Jisoo talk to her first Rosé"

"What?!  I-I don't know... what to say" Jisoo said looking down

"But Jisoo, Jennie was upset."

"But... what if she gets mad at me even more?" Jisoo pouted

Lisa chuckles "awww my best friend is so cute but it's so funny too that Jisoo was so clueless about all of these things"

Jisoo frowned. "I don't know if I would take that as a compliment or what"

"Just talk to her Jisooyaaa." Rosé said. 

Jisoo nodded and pouted.

"Don't worry Chu.  It will be okay" Seulgi smiled

"but for now finish your food then drink your medicine or else Jennie will really get mad at you," Lisa said.