CHAPTER 6

It's been a month since she joined the group chat. She's getting comfortable with them. Especially Jennie because that woman likes to get Jisoo's attention.

But Jisoo is not complaining about that. Actually, she likes it. And she doesn't even know why.

Lisa Manoban her best friend is getting better now. She's moving on. Jisoo is happy that the best friend that she knows is getting back. They always hang out after school and sometimes on weekends. Lisa became more clingy. She doesn't have a boyfriend anymore to annoy, now Jisoo's the one she always annoys. But she loves her.

About Jinyoung? They are still dating.
But they don't go on a date that much unlike before. Jisoo is busy with school works and she's always with her best friend. But their relationship is still okay. Her boyfriend does not complain. Well they are both busy. But they still talk of course and go out sometimes.

If she has free time most of the time she spends it chatting on their group chat. Like right now, she's on her bed laying on her stomach holding her phone chatting, laughing because of their conversation, and teasing each other. Mina and Naeyon are not online right now. She's chatting with Seul, Bae, and Jennie right now.

Seul:
By the way Chu, it's been a month but we still don't know where you are from.

Bae:
That's right. Where are you from Chu?

Jen:
I know where is she from

Chu:
What? How? I never told you

Jen:
Here!

Seul:We did not ask for your photo Jen 😂

Seul:
We did not ask for your photo Jen 😂

Jen:
You didn't get it? She's from my heart. She's in my heart right now actually 😉

'Sweet talker' Jisoo thought

Bae:
Jennie, you're pretty but I cringed hahaha

Seul:
What the fuck Jen hahaha it's so corny you are better than that.

Jen:
Shut it guys. I'm just trying to make Jisoo smile 😁

Jisoo laughs at her silliness. She makes her smile though

Chu:
Haha stop it guys. I am from Seoul.

Seul:
Wait. Seriously?! Why you didn't tell me? I'm from Seoul also. We should hang out sometime!

Bae:
I'm from Busan. And I know Jen is from Busan too. Right, Jen?

Jen:
Yes. But I and Irene didn't meet yet.

Bae:
Maybe some other time if we have some free time.