CHAPTER 17

After a week.

Jisoo already told about Rosé in their group chat since the others are curious.  And about Jisoo and Jennie?  They didn't have to tell anything to their other friends in the group chat, they already know that something is going on between Jisoo and Jennie.

Jennie became more clingy to Jisoo, as well as Jisoo to Jennie.  They always talk to each other and sometimes they facetime each other. 

It's the weekend. Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, and Seulgi are together now.  They are at the mall.  They decided to eat first because Lisa kept on whining.  As usual, they wouldn't like to see or hear Lisa's aegyo so they just granted what Lisa wants.

They are sitting now inside the restaurant that Lisa chose. Jisoo and Lisa are sitting beside each other while Seulgi and Rosé are in front of them. 

They are waiting for their orders.  Jisoo is busy playing and teasing with Lisa. Rosé is busy with her phone.  Seulgi decided to check their group chat.

Seul:
Hello guys! What are you doing on the weekend? 

Mina:
I'm with naeyon now.  We will be going out.

Seul:
Cool.  Take care you two 😁

Bae:
My weekend is boring.  Jen just stayed at home, I asked her to hang out with me but she said she will be busy with Jisoo 🙄

Seul:
But Jisoo is with us right now.  We're hanging out with Lisa and Rosé.  We are at the mall right now actually

Bae:
Oh yeah, you told me about that earlier.  Jennie didn't know?

Seul:
Oh no 🤣 Chu is in trouble

Jen:
Seulgi

Bae:
Oops.  Speaking of the devil.  Kang message me later okay?  I gotta go bye!

Seul:
No Irene wait! 
Hey Jen 😁

Jen:
Don't hey Jen me.  Where's Jisoo?  Why is she doesn't responding to my messages?  I texted her since morning.

Seul:
I don't know but we're together right now.

Jen:What is Lisa doing? Why are they too close? Is that the reason why Jisoo is not responding to my messages cause she's just flirting with Manoban?  😤

Jen:
What is Lisa doing? Why are they too close? Is that the reason why Jisoo is not responding to my messages cause she's just flirting with Manoban?  😤

Seul:
Hahaha, wait Jen. Chill

Jen:
Yah!  Seulgi Kang, I'm asking

Seulgi laughed but Jisoo and Lisa didn't notice it because they are still in their world but Rosé turned her head to look at Seulgi who is beside her. 

"Why are you laughing?" Rose asked raising her eyebrows

"Jisoo and Lisa are in trouble" Seulgi chuckled then she showed her conversation with Jennie in their group chat.