Chapter 38

"Papa" Hyun-Woo tap his papa thigh. Jungkook look at his son and hum.

"You didn't answer my question yet" the little told. Jungkook raise an eyebrow and  asked, "what question?" Hyunwoo whine and hit his feet on the floor.

A little tantrum, it's okay. Jungkook pick Hyun-Woo up and put him on his lap. "I'm sorry baby, I'm forgot , I'm getting old hm.Why don't you remind me"

Hyunwoo hug him and pout. He put his head on his papa neck. Getting shy. He nuzzle his check with Jungkook and mumble, "do I get to marry seongie if he becomes my brother"

Jungkook widen his eyes in realisation and move Hyun-Woo head and cup his face.

"Can I ask why baby?"

" 'cause yunie wan' to take care of him. He's my baby. Like him. He's cute and and" then he pout because he don't know what else to said. He just like his seongie very much.

His daddy told him that. If two person or more love each other so much, they can stay with each other forever by marrying. He like seongie and seongie like him too. So they can stay forever.

"Okay, okay I understand. You can marry him baby. You're not blood related" he whisper the last sentence to himself because Hyun-Woo won't understand what it's mean.

"Then, seongie can be my brother" he said excitedly. Jungkook just smile and nod. "Okay" he said and have a cuddle session with him.

You must be confuse how Hyun-Woo know Min Seong like him too. Long story short. They were playing with their plushie and coloring together. Hyunwoo let min seong borrow whatever he want and min Seong kiss his cheek with a "I really like you, Yunie" while smiling.

Hyunwoo blush at that and roll into min seong arm and hide his face between min seong neck.

•••

Taehyung was in the kitchen while Jungkook and Hyun-Woo talk. He smile throght the conversation.

Taehyung were eating his food when he see a shadow past the kitchen window. He were shock at first but then he smirk.

•••

Jimin were watching something on his laptop when min seong tap his thigh shyly. "Daddy" Jimin widen his eyes and pick him up.

"What is it sweetheart" Jimin asked gently but min seong just shook his head and hide his face on Jimin chest.

"Cuddle" he whisper. Barely there but Jimin heard it. "Okay sweetheart" Jimin keep his hand on min Seong little body, warming him up. While continuing his work

Min Seong hum, pleased. He snuggle closer to Jimin chest. He want to sleep but he remember something. He tap Jimin chest.

Jimin look at him. "Daddy, seongie see someone look at him while he is playing" Jimin widen his eyes.

"Were you playing in your room?" Min seong nodded. Jimin hum "it's okay baby, it's no one" he smirk.

•••

Jungkook play with Hyun-Woo in the backyard with taehyung. Jungkook sit on one of the bench while looking at taehyung play with Hyun-Woo.

He smile fondly at them. He is so happy that he get his perfect family. He will destroy whoever want to try take this away from him. Even if he trust them.

Hyunwoo run to him with a pout. "Papa~" he whine. Jungkook look his pouty face and cooed. "What wrong baby"

"Wanna play with minie"

"Okay baby, go find him. Maybe he is at daddy's office" hyunwoo nod and run to find his favourite person.

Jungkook look at Hyun-Woo running and smile but his smile vanish when he see a shadow past the backyard.

Jungkook widen his eyes. Taehyung sit beside him and wrap his hand around Jungkook waist. He lean to Jungkook ear and whisper, "I saw the same thing at kitchen window"

Jungkook nodded and smirk.

•••

"Just you wait park Jimin" someone said in the quiet room. He look at the computer infront of him. A video of Park Jimin and his family smiling together.

In the other room of different a woman grip a picture tightly. "I will fucking destroy your fucking perfect little family Jeon Jungkook "

The picture is Jungkook Jimin and taehyung's with the two child. It's a random picture. Someone must secretly take them.

That's not the point. The points is, their happy smile were slash with a red marker. Their happy face were placed with the red marker lined under their eyes to represent as tears.

She have a sinister smile on his face, suddenly she laughed like a maniac, scared everyone in the room.

Someone in different place, in the office startled when he heard a knock on the door, the door opened quietly. "Hello there Mr. Lee" he said

Mr. Lee sit on one of the chair. "So do me a favor" one of them said. They explained everything to the male.

The male nod on everything this person said. He keep every curse in his heart. How fucking brutal is this person infront of him.

He won't let anything happen to this family. This person want to destroy someone who is so kind. The man that help him. He won't let anything happen to that kind man. He will make sure this cruel person infrontof him regret everything they said.

After the person explained everything to him. He went out throught the cold strange place and went home. He will forget the threat against his family.

" I won't help them, I won't let anything happen to you Kim Taehyung"

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it. 。◕‿◕。

Take care, stay healthy, stay safe.

I purple you 💜💜💜

Here a virtual hug (つ≧▽≦)つ