"I heard the cops took Hanna to the police station today." Aria spoke making the two girls turn to her in surprise. 

"You don't think she'll ever talk about-?" Spencer trailed off as Hanna joined Noelle's side. 

"The Jenna thing?" Hanna shook her head. "We made a promise." 

There was no way it was Alison, but it was confirmed as Noelle turned on the news when she got home. "The current owners were in the process of demolishing the structure to make room for a renovation project when workers made the gruesome discovery. Parents of the deceased were unavailable for comment but a family spokesperson has confirmed the gazebo was under construction the summer 15 year old Alison DiLaurentis disappeared. The family is asking for privacy as they come to terms with the sad ending to a year long mystery. And local authorities are coming to terms with the fact that a killer is at large in Rosewood." 

Noelle shut it off after the last sentence. It was true, Alison DiLaurentis was dead. Noelle burst into tears after she finally came to terms with everything.  Nothing may have been her fault, but it certainly felt like it was. 

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 three days later. But it was still hard for Noelle. She didn't have any parents to support her in going, but she dragged herself out of her bed and placed on her best black dress. The last time she wore the dress was the day of her grandparents funeral, she tried not to think about any of it. 

As she walked up to the church, she felt her heart speed up. She felt her breathing quicken, and she knew she couldn't go into the church. Not when she had so much pent up guilt from the night she died a year ago. A hand on her shoulder made her jump as she spun around. There with cautious looks on her face was Hanna Marin, with Ashley Marin standing slightly behind her. "Noelle? Are you okay?" 

Hanna had the same look on her face. Both of them were terrified to bury their friend. Or more importantly, the secrets that was being buried with her. Noelle shook her head. "N-no. I can't do this, Han. I can't." 

Instead of telling her everything was going to be okay, Hanna nodded. "I know, I feel the same way. But in some way, Alison was our friend. We need her more than ever." At Noelle's look, Hanna put her hand out. "Just trust me, we can do this. We need to get passed this." 

Noelle inhaled then exhaled, her heart slowly calming down as she placed her hand in Hanna's. "Okay, yeah. I can do this." 

"Good." Hanna smiled sadly as they made their way into the church. It seemed as if the entire town made their way out for the funeral. It was unclear if they knew Alison, or even liked her. But they were there. Noelle smiled slightly at the people as she passed, even on the day of the her best friend's funeral, she still had to hold up that "perfect daughter of the mayor persona." 

"Mrs. DiLaurentis." Noelle greeted as the two walked up to the mother. The blonde turned to the two girls with a sad smile. 

"Noelle, Hanna." She spoke as she embraced both girls in a quick hug, the woman hugging Noelle just a bit tighter than the rest. "It's so lovely to see you both, granted not under these circumstances." The two nodded at her words as she put her hand out. "I asked Spencer and Emily to sit in the front, you two along with her. It's what Alison would've wanted." 

Hanna nodded as Noelle tried not to break in front of the grieving mother. "Thank you, Mrs.  DiLaurentis." Hanna pulled Noelle along as they made their way to the front. Noelle pressed her palm to her mouth as she looked at the coffin that held the once beautiful and lively blonde. 

"Hey." Spencer whispered as Noelle sat next to her. Noelle slipped her hand into Spencer's as if it was second nature, as if she hadn't ignored her for a year and nothing changed.