"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I just don't want to get recognized by someone. Hey you speak Spanish, right?"

"Por supuesto que hablo español. (of course I speak Spanish)" Brian said, slightly offended.

"Genial, nadie sabe que sé español, así que espero que no se den cuenta. (Great, Nobody knows that I know Spanish so I hope they don't notice)" Brian raised his eyebrows. They were being lifted into the air finally.

"No sabia que eras bilingue? (I didn't know you were billingual?)" Y/n giggled and swung her feet around in the air, liking the feeling.

"Mis amigos me hicieron aprender algunos idiomas para que pudiéramos hablar mierda en la escuela. (My friends made me learn a few languages so we could talk shit at school.)" Brian nodded and stopped talking, not wanting to catch a bug in his mouth. Their hands were still laced together, and the both of them hadn't noticed it either. Not that they'd separate if they did.

Brian tried his best not to look down, not wanting to remember the traumatic events he had gone through. Instead he saw the lake that Y/n was talking about, and boy was it far. Good thing he was a serial killer, or else he'd break his back walking that distance. And his back was not the one he'd like to break right now.

The ride eventually stopped and they got down. Y/n immeadietly pulled him away to the next line queue.

"Okay okay rollercoaster time!" Brian's ears perked at the suggestion, looking at the ride in front of them. Sure enough, it was a large roller coaster.

He looked in mesmerization at the loops on the red and purple painted coaster, and how people screamed once they got to that part.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked, getting on the railing.

"I didn't know rollercoasters actually had loops in them." Y/n giggled, thinking he was joking around. But when looking at his dead serious face, she cocked her head to the side.

"Of course they do, why wouldn't they?" He shrugged and stood next to her, running a hand through his brown hair.

"I thought they were only in movies." Y/n frowned slightly at his lack of knowledge on amusement parks.

"Well, guess it's my job to make sure you have the best experience then." Brian rolled his eyes as they moved up in line.

"You don't have to-"

"Yes I do and there's no take backs." He laughed lowly as he leaned against the railing, making him seem shorter than he was.

"Hello there." Y/n looked to her side to see a man looking at her, a neat smile plastered on his face. She quirked a brow at him.

"Err, hi?" He nears her a bit and Y/n steps back. Brian gets ready to step in at any point.

"Sorry I couldn't help but notice how amazing you looked. May I have your number?" Y/n inwardly cringed, though tried not to show it. Her eye twitched when she heard Brian let out a low laugh.

"Yeah no, I'm actually here with my..." She looked to Brian, trying to find the right words to describe what she thought of him as. Though the boy decided to walk past her and in front of Brian. Due to his leaning though, Brian appeared shorter and had to look up to the guy in front of him.

"This your boyfriend?" He said, trying to sound intimidating. Hoodie only sighed, not intimidated at all. He got up off the railing, towering over the man in front of him as if it were nothing.

"Maybe." He said in the most casual voice. The shorter male gulped, still trying to hold some kind of dominance. Y/n only sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. Did she really have to step in?