"Don't get too cocky Y/n." Brian said lowly, making his voice have this small vibrating type noise. The girl let out a fake gasp.

"I would never." Someone came through to do seat checks and the ride was getting close to starting. The smile on both of their faces never left, including when the ride conductor went over precautions. Y/n bounced her leg impatiently, wanting to get this ride over with to show him the more cooler ones. But little by little. Let him see the small bits first and then show him the full of it. And hope that he loves every part of it.

With the signal of a thumbs up, the ride finally moved. It was one with a few bumps on the track, but regardless a little fun.

When over Y/n quickly pulled Brian out, going back to running around the place. He let her did as she pleased, seeing as she was very happy. And that was enough reason for him to let her drag him around.

"Ok we're going on the super high swings now because I want to show you something." Y/n said loudly enough for him to hear. He nodded, grasping her hand tighter. They got into the quicker lane line and waited for the small queue. The girl was out of breath.

"Was there any actual reason for you to run here?" The h/c haired girl taller her chin in thought.

"Exercise maybe?" She said in more of a questioning tone than a statement. She jumped onto the railing, almost the same height as Hoodie.

"Hey you know what we should do?" Y/n said out of the blue, causing Brian's ears to perk up. He hummed in question.

"We should get something to eat or drink. I just realized I didn't bring water with me and I don't want you dying of dehydration." He rolled his eyes once more, the smile on his lips never faltering.

"So how high up do we go anyways?" Brian asked, changing the subject.

"High enough no one on the ground can see us." Y/n answered quite quickly. The male quickly snapped his head towards her, quite a bit in shock.

"What are you suggesting, Y/n? Are you suggesting we..." He brought his mouth to her ear, cupping a hand around it. Y/n can feel his hot breath on her earlobe, sending shivers down her spine.

"Put our Minecraft beds together?" He whispered lowly. Y/n audibly gasped. How could he suggest such an intimate act?

"Brian, I didn't think you could be so suggestive-" he placed a finger on her lips, quiting her. A large and deep blush spread across her face as she chewed at the inside of her lip. His face was only inches away from hers, his hair tickling her forehead.

"Just think about it, okay?" He said lowly. Y/n could only nod, frozen in place. He removed his finger and stood next to her, waiting for the line to clear. Once it did Y/n hopped off the railing and onto one of the swing sets with Brian.

"Now if you get scared you can always hold my hand darling." Y/n said cheekily as Brian adjusted himself. He quickly grabbed her hand in an instant.

"That's is such a relief because this whole time I was so worried I wouldn't have something to hold onto." He said sarcastically. Y/n gave a small laugh at the gesture. Geez she was laughing quite a lot tonight.

Brian didn't let go of Y/n's hand when the seat checker came through, not did she mind of it. After all how could she when his hand was so warm and way bigger then hers? It was an advantage on her part.

"So you said you wanted to show me something when we go into the air?" Brian asked, his leg bouncing slightly. Yes, he was that tall that his feet were firmly planted onto the floor. Y/n's eyes glinted.

"Oh right! So basically when you go up you'll see like most of the park. The far left is where the lake is, that's where we're going last." Hoodie nodded, waiting for the ride to start. Y/n had her face facing downward, as if trying to hide something.